Beat way for a single mom of 7 to find and date guys?

Would tinder help me?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess that many men (me included) are wondering if ''you'' seek a partner, or a way to raise a kid. I have no problem to also bond with a partner's child that isn't ''made'' by me. But I would want to be wanted because of myself mainly. If you make this visible, I think you'll have no trouble to get YOUR guy.

• I am looking for someone to love me

• That's what I have read between the lines. See: I had relationships with kids attached. Pleasantly so. If there is me, there are others, too. We can't force it to meet the right person. But we can improve chances by turning up at places (online, or offline) where we match personally, we can (subtly) show and/or communicate our feelings and wishes, we can let others see how we think or live. I don't believe that there is a certain strategy or a ''best way''. It's not like going shopping (the dating sites only want us to believe that). Chance will give us the chance at its own time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does labor feel like intense period cramps?
    When your children were young (maybe they still are idk) what did you to ensure they'd grow up smart. I know its random just always wanted to ask a mum.

• Some are worse.
      There all older my youngest is 1w