Beat way for a single mom of 7 to find and date guys?

Updates:
Would tinder help me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess that many men (me included) are wondering if ''you'' seek a partner, or a way to raise a kid. I have no problem to also bond with a partner's child that isn't ''made'' by me. But I would want to be wanted because of myself mainly. If you make this visible, I think you'll have no trouble to get YOUR guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am looking for someone to love me

• That's what I have read between the lines. See: I had relationships with kids attached. Pleasantly so. If there is me, there are others, too. We can't force it to meet the right person. But we can improve chances by turning up at places (online, or offline) where we match personally, we can (subtly) show and/or communicate our feelings and wishes, we can let others see how we think or live. I don't believe that there is a certain strategy or a ''best way''. It's not like going shopping (the dating sites only want us to believe that). Chance will give us the chance at its own time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does labor feel like intense period cramps?
    When your children were young (maybe they still are idk) what did you to ensure they'd grow up smart. I know its random just always wanted to ask a mum.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some are worse.
      There all older my youngest is 1w

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You get judgement here, not help.
    It's a tough call for any man to take on. But it's not impossible.
    What's the kids age range.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's probably not going to happen. I wish you the best of luck, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she has 7 kids finding guys is not the problem

1|0
    0|0
    • Then what the issue?

• Show All
    • There is not

• tinder will not help you. If you want different results, you need to do different things. I think you need professional help; you won't solve this in a reasonable amount of time on your own

• Damn, good luck with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. 7 kids? No thanks Jeff

0|0
    0|0
  • Pray

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• 7 kids?
    Am I wrong to assume that they are not from the same father?

As for answerig the question
    If you are looking for just dates and hookups, then lie

If you are looking for a long term relationship, dont gets your hopes too high, but don't give up either.

If you are looking for a husband. Go for an older guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn girl, are they all from the same dad?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope 4 different baby daddies

• Good luck lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes