Girls, Am I universally unattractive to American women?

I'm Irish. A white guy. I'm going to the US in a few months, to live with my brother. I'm scared. I feel ugly. So many people say that American women do not find white guys attractive. The conventional attractive is guy in America is a black guy. That's OK. I love black people , so, good for them! But damn it hurts so bad. My self esteem has plummeted. If American women do not find guys like me attractive then what do I do? I guess I'll have to struggle to get an American woman to even look at me, right? I don't know. Maybe it's not like this. But people say it is. Black guys are the attractive men of America - so I feel like I'll never be enough. Can any American person help me out? Can you confirm this to be true and then tell me what I can do to not feel so down over this? Just right now I feel like I'll never be happy. Look maybe you will think I am joking but I am not, really, I'm being serious. Maybe this question sounds stupid to you - but I have no idea what America is really like. I'll accept it if it that's how it really is. I'll have to live with it.

But pretty much is there a chance that even half of American women would like a guy like me?

This whole thing makes me feel universally unattractive and just worthless overall. Look I know trolling on this topic is common, but really I am not trolling. If anyone can PM me to help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Just please take this question seriously, please be genuine. I need your advice.

WIll American women just see me as ugly and worthless?

23

Most Helpful Girls

• No, white guys aren’t considered unattractive in The U. S. Women have their own taste in men.
    You being white is not a problem, but perhaps you being ugly might be a problem.
    Jamie Dornan is Irish, a white guy, and most American women find him RiDicULoUsLy hot. So as long as you’re not really ugly or poor, then you’re fine.

• Oh, Well why do people say American women mainly like black guys and white guys are universally unattractive?

• So in general black guys are not considered more attractive than white guys? Like If an American woman had a choice between an attractive white guy or an attractive white guys, she wouldn't automatically pick the black guy?

• It depends on what her taste is.
      The woman wouldn’t just pick based on the physique if we’re talking about an attractive black man and an attractive white man. That’s when wealth and personality comes in.
      But overall, it depends on what the woman’s taste is.

• All women are not the same therefore we do not share the same preferences. Some like white guys, some like black guys, some like European, some like Asian, some like Latino and some, like myself like all. Really it depends on which type of girl you go for. Also white guys are not dejected from preference, really some prefer them over black guys. So simply don't get ahead of yourself and see what you find over in the US. Who knows, maybe you'll be appealing enough to catch someone's eye. Best of luck!