Guys, Would you lay in bed with another female if you are in a relationship?

Updates:
Why some guys say they would lay in bed with a female friend or his gf? They say it don't matter to him.
Some guys say as long they not doing nothing in bed its cool for him to lay in bed with her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope, only with my partner

1|0
    0|0
    • If you did would you take a picture with her laying in bed and post it so your girlfriend can see it?

• No, that's wrong. Don't let that happen. Ever.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• No, it would bother my girlfriend and it would also be too much temptation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't see how that would ever happen, no. I can't see how any partner would allow it either.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... if i ever have a wife/gf i would feel uncomfortable talking to other girls when she is not around

1|0
    0|0
  • I did once when I was younger, I never told my ex as I knew she would have freaked out but I didn't even touch the girl, we just slept.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you take a picture with her laying in bed and post so your girlfriend can see it?

• No, like I said I never told my ex about it as she would have been upset. Even though it's not exactly cheating its pretty dam close and I wouldn't do it again.

• Guys can sleep with there female frnds bcoz they hv a belief on themselves and on the girl, and ty vill nt frgt tat ty already hv a girlfriend r boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I can't see any harm in that. My future partner could lay next to someone else than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you telling me that when you get a partner you will be fine with the fact that she is laying on a bed with dude while you not around?

• Show All
    • How about they took a picture of them two in bed and post on social media?

• It would be ok if there would be a mentioning, that he is just a friend, not a boyfriend, so there would be no misunderstandings.

• Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would cause I love sex

0|0
    0|0
    • So you would cheat on her?

• Show All
    • So you won't take a pic with her and post it so your girlfriend can see it?

• I'd probably film her when we have sex and she sucks my dick off but I wouldn't show my girlfriend haha that would break us up.

Recommended myTakes