Do girls find dating extremely easy?

With the advent of online dating, and massive pressure on men to pursue women. Do girls find the abundance of interested suitors cumbersome? At my university (which is quite large). I'd say I would be down to date about it 90% of them.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Not at all. Just cause you're into almost every female doesn't mean every other guy is. Plus she might not be attracted to the dude and there's always fuckbois, perverts and abusers to watch out for.
    Its not like in some dumb movie where every girl is swarmed with lovesick men

• Into? That’s a very strong word lol. I just meant “consider dating”, which is WAY diff than being interested. And tbh I think most guys are attracted to almost all girls, how else do a couple of guys rack up >400 partners at ur local college (not me btw)