Why do girls cheat?

I was in a relationship for about almost 2 months and right before our 1 month she cheated on me and then she cheated on me again and she’s always sketchy so I broke up with her but I’m the beginning she was the one pushing the relationship and I didn’t even want to get with her I’m so pissed and I met her at prom and took her to her prom because he date dumped her and “played” her as she says

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Many, if not most, girl don’t cheat. Also, she probably wasn’t happy in the relationship and decided to cheat instead to break up with you... why didn’t you leave the first time? She was clearly a *+]+]+}££~€\¥\¥’ (not a cuss, just a mess of symbols)

1|0
    0|0
    • Cause I didn’t have enough proof and it was from her old boyfriend before we where dating than she called me back and got me back cause I didn’t see it but I didn’t check her messages at the time but if I did I would of seen she was cheating then too and she said I was being insecure and started playing mind games

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she thinks she's special and everyone else is beneath them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• People cheat because they lack willpower. They have no self-control over their desires and emotions. They're weak people. Not every women, or man for that matter, is that weak

0|1
    0|0
  • Much the same reasons guys do, I suspect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why does anyone cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason boys cheat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes