Do you think blonde hair and blue eyes are Undersirable traits for men to have when dating?

I'm a blonde blue eye guy in Melbourne Australia , where majority people have black hair and darker eyes and it seems clear among the dating world that most western women now have a huge dislike like for lighter features. Im 6 , 1 fit and muscular yet I struggle to get a date with women from western European ancestry. I think it has a lot to do with americas current pop culture.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's got more to do with confidence.

• I'm naturally introverted and more into history , international studies etc most girls don't seem to dig that. But at the same time I've entered strongman comps and won some. Like I love weight training but I'm really gentle away from that. My uni lecturer said she was intamdating and didn't realise how gentle I was until I spoke

• So you either come off as a huge dick or a wimp. Try being assertive with little low tone in your voice.

• That's my problem I got told I look aggressive , but I'm naturally very gentle guy 😂