Are bad teeth a deal breaker?

I brush my teeth everyday, so they are clean, but I've never had braces and i have a back row of teeth and a bit of a gap in my front row, how much of a dealbreaker is this for most women?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It may not be the most attractive but if you are taking care of them, I dont care. Not taking care of teeth would be the real deal breaker, but even that has a little leeway. Just no never brushing.

1|2
    0|0
  • If they are well taken care of then maybe not. It depends on how jacked up they are. I don't know what you mean by back row which sounds a bit like a shark so I don't know.
    If you look like Michael Strahan then there would be some hesitation

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i was 31 when i decided to have braces. dude, it totally worths it! im a fanatic in oral hygiene, and wluld have never in my worst nightmare have thought how much more you can clean ur teeth if they are in the right order! if u can chose to have braces, i suggest 🙂

0|0
    0|0
    • I would but i have a slight underbite, and the dentist said that that needs to be corrected first, and from what i can tell online that can range from 20-40k by itself, i can't really afford that lol

• 20-40k 😲 ? in my country it costs significantly less,
      im sorry bro, i didn't wanna push! 😔

• Its cool

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yes to me, teeth really make and break someones smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how bad, if they're clean it's probably okay. Rarely anyone has such horrendous looking teeth so you should be fine.
    To be honest if I find a guy attractive in general, such small flaws I usually find cute, not a deal breaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad breath & stained teeth are turn offs. If your teeth & gums are healthy without bad breath, girls might get past that back row of teeth and a bit of a gap in the front row issues of yours.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s not a dealbreaker at all. As long as their healthy, it’s no problem.

1|1
    0|0
  • They don’t need to be straight and clean but as long as they aren’t like the 10 commandments and all broken I’m happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you share a photo?
    It just depends. As long they seem clean, no super yellowing stains and tartar free you good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they look like the teeth you see when you google "bad teeth", yes... *gags* so gross

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care if the teeth looked perfect, as long as he brushes and keeps his mouth clean 👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how bad. If they are clean, white I’m not to bothered.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are really bad then yes I would say possible dealbraker

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth are a deal breaker for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Teeth gaps are cute
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be depending on how bad they are

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i had more than half of my teeth knocked out in a car accident and wasn't coverd. ide have to say YES, it has been a deal Breaker in my past, and still to day , women are superficial.

1|0
    0|0
  • you're exactly like me
    I have a little bit gap in my teeth.
    in my opinion the most important thing the smell of it
    some people you can't stand them bcoz of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad breath is problem if it is because of unhealty teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion yes. A smile is everything to me, bad teeth.. I gots to let you go girl👎

0|0
    1|0
  • Not at all I'm from Tennessee and there are guys 27 almost 30 missing teeth and have some good girls

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes