Are bad teeth a deal breaker?

I brush my teeth everyday, so they are clean, but I've never had braces and i have a back row of teeth and a bit of a gap in my front row, how much of a dealbreaker is this for most women?

177

Most Helpful Girls

• It may not be the most attractive but if you are taking care of them, I dont care. Not taking care of teeth would be the real deal breaker, but even that has a little leeway. Just no never brushing.

• If they are well taken care of then maybe not. It depends on how jacked up they are. I don't know what you mean by back row which sounds a bit like a shark so I don't know.
    If you look like Michael Strahan then there would be some hesitation

Most Helpful Guy

• i was 31 when i decided to have braces. dude, it totally worths it! im a fanatic in oral hygiene, and wluld have never in my worst nightmare have thought how much more you can clean ur teeth if they are in the right order! if u can chose to have braces, i suggest 🙂

• I would but i have a slight underbite, and the dentist said that that needs to be corrected first, and from what i can tell online that can range from 20-40k by itself, i can't really afford that lol

• 20-40k 😲 ? in my country it costs significantly less,
      im sorry bro, i didn't wanna push! 😔

• Its cool