What do you do when you like someone but they don’t like you back?

I haven’t been through this since I was like 15 but I remember it really hurt
Updates:
How do you move on?

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Time fixes everything, sometimes again and again we just keep find wrong people but eventually someone will surely match with your worth. Once our heart is really broken, we feel like we are done with this, but with the time you just realize you started falling from one to another.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get your mind on stuff that's completely unrelated, or find someone new to get crazy over/fantasize about (like a celebrity or someone you see in person/know).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I feel the pain until it fades away with time, lots of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's tough the only way I think is distraction. Get your mind on something else and move away from it. But also forgive yourself. Part of this is you holding on to the past, learn to let go it as the girl in frozen would say

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll spend 8 months hoping they'll magically start liking me, then I'll try to get over them when i find out out that despite the fact she was everything to me, I was utterly forgettable to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • its not easy but l think most humans go through that phase at sometime in there life OMG this love thing at times can be a killer to the heart and brain love is love l am the kind of guy that waits it out as l am more than loyal l dont give up in my mind thats the best way it shows the girl that you more than want her then she will understand that and l am not a player

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure they know you like them before assuming they don't like you and if they don't well at least you tried

1|0
    0|0
  • Accept that it won’t happen and try to move on
    Don’t worry you’ll find someone
    If you ever need to talk I’m open

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 18 when I like one girl very much but after I realise she is not interested my focus on study increased

1|0
    0|0
    • Which turn me into rank holder and now she likes me but I have no time , so I learnt when you want something it will come automatically if you focus on your work

• Cry by myself alone 😉😆😆😆 I don't care that much anymore, I don't care if I died alone or if I happen to be that last of my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one likes me back
    So I am used to it
    I always like people more than they like me

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just pure torture. You do everything you can to forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • get some tribal tattoos. that always makes me feel loved

2|0
    0|0
  • ehh,. i move on

1|0
    0|0
  • eat them

1|0
    0|0
  • break up with her sister

1|0
    0|0
  • move on.. there are better people

1|0
    0|0
    • hnow to move on? Hardest question to answer, but you can try to avoid him to get him out of your system Find things to do that won't bring you near him.. and open your heart to the posiblity of others being able to fill that spot.

• I move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never happened so, didn't like anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on and be happy for her... hehe </3

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been like that many years...

1|0
    0|0
  • I move on

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on :(

1|0
    0|0
  • it is normally a little bit of an issue

1|0
    0|0
  • You avoid that person

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore the feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been over a year. I think I just try to accept it and move on. Eventually life just carries me away from this.

1|0
    0|0
  • You send them a Facebook friend request?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• First off all, I don't get hurt in the first place because I build a shell to defend myself from the pain of rejection. And second of all, I move on with my day, If they don't want me, I can't do shit about it

1|0
    0|0
  • You cry, you eat lots of ice cream and then you move on. Obsessing over it only hurts worse.

1|2
    0|0
    • It's very hard to move on. I'm still not over my first love. You just have to bury the pain somewhere in the back of your mind and try not to think about it. Hope this helps.

• That never happened with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just unlike them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes