What do you do when you like someone but they don’t like you back?

I haven’t been through this since I was like 15 but I remember it really hurt
How do you move on?

529

Most Helpful Guys

• Time fixes everything, sometimes again and again we just keep find wrong people but eventually someone will surely match with your worth. Once our heart is really broken, we feel like we are done with this, but with the time you just realize you started falling from one to another.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get your mind on stuff that's completely unrelated, or find someone new to get crazy over/fantasize about (like a celebrity or someone you see in person/know).