Would you Date me?

Would you Date me?
Would you Date me?
Now let's approach this a couple of different ways. Let's start by saying that I will not see you in real life so that being said. 1. if you saw this face on a dating app would you swipe no and why, if you would swipe yes then why. 2. Just looking at me walking down the street would you be curious about me or you just walk by. 3. Knowing what you know about me from my time on gag would you date me and how would I convey this to other girls in my real life. It's a lot of info there but I am hoping some of you gaggers read that and maybe respond to some of that. Mainly because I want to take this to a real world application if possible... and I challenge other gaggers to do this! Would you Date me?
Updates:
This is an update to this challenge and an extra reward for those that reply to this post Girls, can I get an Oprah/talk show Makeover? ↗

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not even if I was single.

1|2
    8|3
    • Ouch, well thanks for your honesty

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO and sorry again for phrasing it wrong earlier 😢😊

• Thanks for rephrasing it meant a lot!

Most Helpful Guys

• i don't date dudes #nohomo

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Based on that pic alone, no. It's just a poor picture and you're not usually what I'm into. However, based on how you are on G@G, if you asked me out, I'd give you a chance.

0|3
    0|0
  • Honestly in general you aren't my type, but from what i know about you, you seem like a really fun, kind, interesting person, and i would go on a date with you :) i would say it was easier to come up with that opinion because you did a my take with a video so it gave a idea on your personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Based on what I know of you on GAG, if I was still single, I'd hunt you down and toss a net over you !!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Yea you seem like an interesting person and you look attractive enough so based on looks alone and from the personality you have on here I'd date you !

0|2
    0|0
  • No. You just look so mean XD now don't get me wrong you're not ugly, you just remind me of those super strict teachers.

2|2
    0|0
    • Why thank you! I've never been called a super strict teacher before... Lol I'd actually be more towards the opposite. But that just means I probably need to smile a little more often

• Show All
    • Been running around all day... Was in class today too, just started my accounting class... What class (s) are you taking?

• um algebra 2, American lit, French 1, U. S Government and Economics, P. E, and chemistry.

• I love this question! I’ll make it when I have time and dress myself up! I follow you from @ChronicThinker post n than from the last guy n the other guy.

1|3
    0|0
    • If I found you on a dating app I would swipe no. Simple because I want to be attractive to the guy physically. Secondly no I wouldn’t be curious! Thirdly, I don’t know you. So I can’t help!

• If the personality was there and you can carry a decent convo... yes.

1|3
    0|0
  • If, I were single? Yes. Without a doubt. You're cute and you've got personality to spare.

0|2
    0|0
  • Omg yo haircut looks so good

0|3
    0|0
  • You're like 50, so no.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|2
    0|1
  • We can watch chick flicks and snuggle on the couch

0|3
    0|0
  • I wouldn't since there is quite the age gap.

1|2
    0|0
  • If you have a good body then maybe.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah

0|3
    0|0