Would you Date me?

Would you Date me?
Would you Date me?
Now let's approach this a couple of different ways. Let's start by saying that I will not see you in real life so that being said. 1. if you saw this face on a dating app would you swipe no and why, if you would swipe yes then why. 2. Just looking at me walking down the street would you be curious about me or you just walk by. 3. Knowing what you know about me from my time on gag would you date me and how would I convey this to other girls in my real life. It's a lot of info there but I am hoping some of you gaggers read that and maybe respond to some of that. Mainly because I want to take this to a real world application if possible... and I challenge other gaggers to do this! Would you Date me?
This is an update to this challenge and an extra reward for those that reply to this post Girls, can I get an Oprah/talk show Makeover? ↗

157

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not even if I was single.

• Ouch, well thanks for your honesty

• Thanks for MHO and sorry again for phrasing it wrong earlier 😢😊

• Thanks for rephrasing it meant a lot!

Most Helpful Guys

• i don't date dudes #nohomo