How do I cope with knowing a guy rejected me because i'm ugly?

We met no so long ago, we got along pretty well and hung out together many times taking our dogs, he even met my friends and hung out together with them one day. I've always told myself it was only a matter time before he too leaves and stops talking to me, and it's what happened after he took selfies of both of us and pics of me in which I looked like I am, ugly. He thought all along I was cute. I was open to friendship, and it always felt like they were dates when we hung out.
It's not the first time that this happens, but it always hurts as much, even though I know beforehand it will happen. How can I cope? I'm awfully depressed.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• We create our own realities. You're creating yours. YOU get to decide - you are your own worst enemy.
    I would encourage you to seek professional help. A counselor - they can help you sort through mental issues like this. Help you realize what is real and what is made up.
    Somehow you need to move past the victim mentality. It just doesn't look good on you.

And now Browneye's homework assignment...
    Go to your local mall, the big one in town, and instead of shopping, pick a seat or bench in the middle of the busiest hub of the mall. Sit and watch all the people walking buy. Watch for all the beautiful and not so beautiful people, walking hand in hand, laughing and enjoying their mates. I think you'll be amazed at how normal everyday people are. It's a matter of finding someone you're compatible with. There's someone for everyone.

Good luck. You have much work to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't ugly i'm sure. It better having a bad look than having a bad heart. You are valuable and don't be sad. You are beautiful. the ugly one is not you, the ugly one is the boy who stops talking to you because of you look. Don't worry you are beautifulā¤

• Thank you for your comfort (l) I appreciate it, and you are beautiful person as well.

• Thank you and don't lose your hope, you are a beautiful person and you'll find what you are looking for. You have a pure heart and beautiful faceā¤