Am I single because of my looks? I’ve been alone for a year now? (Picture included) ?

Thought I’d include a natural pic and a full face of makeup pic lol I never get approached on nights out with the girls. I’m a confident girl can be a bit shy but just don’t understand why I’m still single I’m 21 so I’m not exactly getting any younger all my friends have settled down with their boyfriends and I feel left out 😒 any advice?

525

Most Helpful Guys

• There is nothing wrong with your looks so maybe you have RBF, or you don't seem approachable, or you tend to go out in groups which puts off potential suitors from approaching.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG. What a fabulous pair of tits you have. May I please ask what size you are.

• Bit creepy...

• Please answer my question OP, and put me out of my misery.

• Obvi a troll... Guy trying to be a girl...
      Dude! Girls don't generally use the word "tits" and they almost NEVER ask about size (because they pretty much know and really don't care).
      Grow up and grow a pair!