Am I single because of my looks? I’ve been alone for a year now? (Picture included) ?

Am I single because of my looks? I’ve been alone for a year now? (Picture included) ?

Thought I’d include a natural pic and a full face of makeup pic lol I never get approached on nights out with the girls. I’m a confident girl can be a bit shy but just don’t understand why I’m still single I’m 21 so I’m not exactly getting any younger all my friends have settled down with their boyfriends and I feel left out 😒 any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There is nothing wrong with your looks so maybe you have RBF, or you don't seem approachable, or you tend to go out in groups which puts off potential suitors from approaching.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG. What a fabulous pair of tits you have. May I please ask what size you are.

1|2
    0|2
    • Bit creepy...

• Please answer my question OP, and put me out of my misery.

• Obvi a troll... Guy trying to be a girl...
      Dude! Girls don't generally use the word "tits" and they almost NEVER ask about size (because they pretty much know and really don't care).
      Grow up and grow a pair!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• No, it is not your Looks, but do smile more

1|0
    0|0
    • I think being shy is the most likely Explanation, because guys find it easier to talk to more outgoing girls. You're attractive, though. It's also OK for you to start a convo with a guy.

• A lot of guys get nervous about approaching a girl. When you are out with the girls as well, that makes it worse sometimes as then if you reject the bloke, you and your mates have a giggle which can really hurt some blokes. They have plucked up the courage to ask someone out and then they not far off laugh in your face.

Maybe try going out just you and one mate or on your own. You may have more luck. No gent let's a lady sit at a table on her own.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a nice figure, very feminine. The picture of your face is blurry.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty so that's not the problem, though wearing fake nails is bringing you down a bit because fake nails are really unattractive. Anyway, there's always the possibility that you're too attractive, in that guys are intimidated because we just assume that you already have a boyfriend (since most pretty girls do already have boyfriends, sadly), and we don't want to get rejected so we don't bother asking.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think you are single because of your looks.
    However, why do you want to be in a relationship? I'm saying make sure you know why so you can look for the right person.

"I’m not exactly getting any younger all my friends have settled down with their boyfriends and I feel left out "

I'll tell you right now, that's a terrible reason!

Also, don't stress it too much, you are 21, that's still very young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh!!! Your beuitiful!!! Want to move to the states? Lol! I’d date you!!! You look jaw dropping in both pics!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not because of your looks or figure. Being confident and as pretty as you can be intimidating for some guys. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places, change your social circle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by your appearance, I can tell that you have a hot and attractive body, so men should be attracted to you.
    Maybe your character?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to take a wild guess and say your standards are too high. You aren't unattractive. You could probably even land a white guy if you set your mind to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, it's not the looks. You might visit the ''wrong places''? Get a more qualified audience - and you may want a body-guard :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you work and make more 💰 than most other guys so they could get intimidated
    (I am guessing that cuz you have a great view from your house)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't way you are single for your looks. I'm sure plenty of guys think you are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pleasing on the eyes, you must give off a vibe...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not you're looks
    It seems that you should take an initiative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea why your single, because your lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not your looks

1|1
    0|0
  • U are too hot

1|0
    0|0
  • ! year isn't so long. No, you look perfect!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would ask you out but we are far😅👅

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are lovely just you didn't hit right spot ig

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • wow first time im seeing black girl that looks like feminine. , shoutout to you madam, pretty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No. You are pretty. Maybe you don't look approachable?

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine. You just need to connect more with the ones your interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty and seem like a nice person I would date you definitely If I were a guy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 😍 so gorgeous

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes