What things do guys lie about to girls they're interested in?

What's some things you guys lie about when asked? Or just make up to impress girls?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why lie to impress. The truth is going to come out sooner or later also why start laying the foundation for a relationship based on lies just to impress someone. If you have to do that then then you shouldn’t be trying to form a relationship with them

5|0
    0|0
  • "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen".
    "Your body is so hot".
    "You're the only girl that I talk to".
    "I've only slept with one girl before you".
    "I'd never share your photos, don't worry".

7|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a man is genuinely interested in a woman, he will not lie to her just to impress her. But if he only wants to get her in bed or play with her, he will lie about everything (dick size, sex moves, job, income, family, his status, etc)

6|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• Pretty much anything, including the fact that they aren't single

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, but I have in the past when I had a lot of anxiety and issues with who I was. It's honestly just dumb and extremely childish. She'll like you no matter what stupid shit you've done in the past, and if she doesn't, fuckit! Lmao I want a girl to love me for me, not the mask I put on to impress her. The truth comes out eventually and it will hurt your future with her/her trust in you.

4|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie here and say I don't ever lie, I mean everyone does. I do however try and give 110% in being honest with who I am. If I'm dating someone I will be completely honest about who I am, things I've done in the past and anything else they might ask about. If I do lie (which I do try to avoid) its to spare someones feelings or something along those lines, little white lies if you will.

2|0
    0|0
    • I never lie to seem like I'm someone I'm not. Why would I ever want the person I am dating to think someone I'm not or think things about me that aren't true? Thats just setting the relationship up for failure right from the beginning. I believe in establishing a strong foundation right from the start.

• I don't lie per se. I'd deflect questions I don't want to answer. But I do pretend to give a shit about what they're talking about when really I couldn't be bothered. So I guess that's lying, in a way.

2|1
    0|0
  • When you're a virgin you will weirdly lie about it thinking that she will hate it, but funny enough lots of girls like being the first ones.

On my side i don't really like to lie for people.
    I call it lie for people because it's me who is bending my self for them to accept me, no can do.
    But maybe I'll lie about living close by 🤷, when she finds out you lied about that shell instantly know you like her.
    Which is a secret weapon of mine.

3|0
    0|0
  • I thonk lies will always come back to bite you. Embelishing the truth a little is pretty standard from both sides. I'd thinkthe most common deception would be around speaking/ dating other people before a relationship is formal

0|0
    0|0
  • just list of things i'd imagine guys might but don't necessarily lie about
    -sexual prowess
    -sexual experience
    -rate of drinking
    -perhaps number of ex girlfriends
    -perhaps reasons for break ups
    -perhaps over inflate their income

0|0
    0|0
  • No, those pants don't make you look fat, you look beautiful, I'd love to meet your parents, I only have eyes for you, yes, I'd love to watch the notebook (or any romantic movie) with you again, etc...
    It tense to just be small little white lies.

1|0
    0|0
  • That he had a great weekend out with friends while he was alone at home

4|0
    0|0
  • their job
    how much money they have/make
    their confidence
    the size of their dick
    how many women they've slept with

all kinds of things

3|0
    0|0
  • when young: yep we try to impress. but later we stop that, basically realizing its either unafficient, and we achieve some things by then. wluld even risk to say after 28-30y we do completepy the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • I can imagine that some guys are lying about. sex partners, money, age, what the intention of the date is.

4|0
    0|0
  • "I don't live with my parents and am definitely employed"

2|0
    0|0
  • First being a poor person and second is funny because they lie about their female friends like "I have never even had one" and others go like "I had before but not now" and that is the most common thing I know about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better question would be what don’t guys lie about?

1|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't lie. I might hide some information, but i wouldn't lie. A relationship based on lie is destined to crumble

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyone will probably tell little untruths about themselves, it just insecurity. My fault line is trying to act cooler than I am feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most lies that guys will tell you in your life are about you, not them. Most guys have experience with women getting outraged and offended because the guy didn't lie to her. This is usually the case when a woman considers something extremely important, but the man just doesn't care.
    For example: "Do I look fat in these jeans?" "No." Is a lie.
    "You're 50? You don't look a day over 30!" Also a lie.
    "You're as beautiful now as the day I met you" he's not just lying to you, he's lying to himself.
    If you find that the man is telling you what you want to hear, and not saying anything that offends you, he's lying. That's why I don't trust people if they don't disagree with me about anything. It's proof they're telling me what I want to hear instead of what they honestly believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im am not going to impress or lie to a girl I like im am going to tell the truth. Besides that would turn in to the snowball effect. I want a girl to like me for who I am not for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say much since I haven't done it but some guys lie about their hobbies, age or financial situation

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• If they truly love you or really want a relationship with u.. tune they wouldn't lie to you

Here :
    How many So they had
    How many sexual partners they had
    What they are doing
    How they are feeling
    Who they are calling
    Who they are txting
    Have they ever cheated
    And so much more..

0|0
    0|0
  • “I’m a 10 incher”

5|3
    0|0
  • they have a six pack, or they aren't a virgin

4|0
    1|1
  • "You're not fat "

3|0
    0|0
  • Everything

0|0
    0|1
  • That he is good looking and can get any girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • One word.
    Everything

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes