What things do guys lie about to girls they're interested in?

What's some things you guys lie about when asked? Or just make up to impress girls?

849

Most Helpful Guys

• Why lie to impress. The truth is going to come out sooner or later also why start laying the foundation for a relationship based on lies just to impress someone. If you have to do that then then you shouldn’t be trying to form a relationship with them

• "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen".
    "Your body is so hot".
    "You're the only girl that I talk to".
    "I've only slept with one girl before you".
    "I'd never share your photos, don't worry".

Most Helpful Girl

• If a man is genuinely interested in a woman, he will not lie to her just to impress her. But if he only wants to get her in bed or play with her, he will lie about everything (dick size, sex moves, job, income, family, his status, etc)