Why someone stalks my twitter?

My Twitter is quite private and I use a username only several friends might have seen somewhere else. It is used to record my feelings. I follow only celebrities, no friends, and I have only 2 commercial followers. But I notice someone keeps checking my page (not single tweet) every now and then, the frequency ranges from once/week to 20 times/day

What possible reasons explain why this person stalks me? Do you think this person is someone I know? Thanks a lot.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it possible it's just a Google bot or something similar, sniffing pages to update search info or what have you?

• You are right. That’s quite possible.