Should I assume it was a hump and dump?

I've been flirting with this guy for a few months we went to the same party and afterwards he invited me over to chill with him and his best friend roommate it was fun the two of us then went for a walk and ended up having sex

Right after he said “oh now we slept together you have to see me again” and asked me to text him once I got home.
It’s been a bit over 24hrs and I haven’t had any news but he has checked my social media
I refuse to send him a message lol (yes very mature) but well he hasn’t either should I just move on

Ps I’m actually wondering because he was so hot and I would love to see him again (for sex mainly even though he’s good company)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm... no... you should not assume that... It's only been a day, and sometimes you have to put in work if you want to get laid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two people playing games. If YOU cannot contact him as he asked, then just walk away. If you want him, then contact him!