Would you date me?

Would you date me?

This was based off of what @ChronicThinker posted.

Based off of my post , personality, and a rough sketch of me, would you date me?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Absolutely
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah for sure, I like your stick body.
    But I don't understand anything at maths, you might find me incredibly idiotic and boring for your science brain ๐Ÿ™ƒ

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were a Girl, yeah. A mathematician girlfriend is one of my fantasies.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Yuh.

1|1
    0|0
  • of course i would because look at that those huge sexy muscles

0|1
    0|0
  • Maths O-O (I'm the worse at it XD).
    You're a bit young for me but why not

0|1
    0|0
  • No because this post just blinded me with all the math

0|0
    0|0
  • Would should could are all different words. Would I eat dinisaur meat? Definetly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol thanks for the invite! I am not sure I would. He seems like he would give me a headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date stick figures. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if you were older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no choice :o I must according your options

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope you're not a miserable fat slob. Or a skinny pale miserable person who doesn't leave the house...

0|0
    1|0
  • I can't really see if you have a six pack on the picture xd

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well you didn't dscribe your actual looks, nor did you describe your personality like @ChronicThinker did on hers, but I guess if I had to decide based off the providd stuff and how much I know about you so far anyway then...

Probably not, this isn't to say I dislike you or that you are not attractive, I'm simply saying you are either not my type or you haven't shown me enough for me to make a proper judgment :/

Sorry :) It's all hypothetical anyway so :p and even if it were serious, I don't think anyone on this website would date me, I'm not exactly boyfriend material XD

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell yea you could become rich u look smart ass hell -whispers trying to make it so u canโ€™t hear- then once u are rich I take all ur money

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't, I am a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Aahaha I love this

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes