What does it mean if I guy loves your texts instead of like them? I really like this guy but I’ve been getting mixed signals, what should I do?

There’s this guy a met few months ago who I was attracted to instantly and in some way it felt like he was too. Nothing initially happened cause he was gonna move and I was still getting over an ex. Two months ago he moved into the building right next to mine and after bumping into each other we’ve been texting almost every other day. This weekend we were both drunk and ended up spending the night together, but all we did was cuddle and sleep cause I just didn’t want our first time to be like this. Things haven’t really been awkward since then, if anything the way he texts has just improved but I’m not sure if he’s only doing this because he feels guilty about everything that happened and we’ve a lot of mutual friends so out of respect, you know? Do you think he’s into me too? Is it a good sign that he loves my texts instead of like them? Do guys usually love a text? Should I try to see where things will go between us, if yes how? Thanks!

02