What does it mean if I guy loves your texts instead of like them? I really like this guy but I’ve been getting mixed signals, what should I do?

There’s this guy a met few months ago who I was attracted to instantly and in some way it felt like he was too. Nothing initially happened cause he was gonna move and I was still getting over an ex. Two months ago he moved into the building right next to mine and after bumping into each other we’ve been texting almost every other day. This weekend we were both drunk and ended up spending the night together, but all we did was cuddle and sleep cause I just didn’t want our first time to be like this. Things haven’t really been awkward since then, if anything the way he texts has just improved but I’m not sure if he’s only doing this because he feels guilty about everything that happened and we’ve a lot of mutual friends so out of respect, you know? Do you think he’s into me too? Is it a good sign that he loves my texts instead of like them? Do guys usually love a text? Should I try to see where things will go between us, if yes how? Thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• By the way you describe it, it seems like genuine affection to me. What I would suggest to to keep up the word play, affection and go on sober dates with him. Make each date a fun and memorable, or plant a seed for him to take you out lol. I kind of think this scenario is sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems to really like you. Does he turn down the opportunity to hang around you or brings it up?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he doesn’t, if he can’t he simply says we should when he can. And yeah he brings it up too

• Then try to go out and let your instincts guide you :) call me old school but I would go for human aspect of a relationship... talk to him on the phone... call / video call him and see if he reciprocate... and finally it's all in the eyes and a simple smile when you guys are together... don't let your relationship grow based on simple texts :)

Recommended myTakes