He only contacts me every three days after a date, every date?

Following my previous question, I ended up going to see him again and actually had a great time! I noticed that he would stop himself if he wants to interrupt me and he’ll actually listen. The second date ended with a kiss as he was walking me to my car. Then the following Saturday, we went rock climbing, my idea. Quick peck a couple times, and it was fun as well. At the end of every date, he always says he’ll text me, and will actually text me three days later, on the dot. Currently it is the third day after the date and so far nothing yet. My question is, is this normal? To go three days in between every date to contact? I’m fine with it because he usually does, but I’m wondering if it’s weird that it’s THREE DAYS after a date that he’ll text me. I know I could just as easily text him, but if he says he’ll text me, I just don’t until he does. I’m talking to other guys as well to not get too invested, and so far it’s been about a month now, but he’s definitely growing on me. What do you guys think?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy is different, so if you like him, I wouldn't let that be an issue. You can Mention to him that you'd love to receive Texts from him more often. Also try to start moving Things along to a more serious Level.