Are tall women golddiggers?

You can see lots of them dating shorter guys. Are they doing it for the short guy's money?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Let me elaborate a little bit, on the Internet and even in real life tall women are very vocal about their hate of short men. But a tall woman with a short man is not really such a rare sight. So are they dating them because of superficial reasons and not because they are attracted to them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• wtf this makes no sense. im tall but sure not a golddigger

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably don't like short guys. Only for money.

• Show All
    • Maybe you are too young, I am 19 and that's my experience. When I was a child and until recent time I remember taller girls liking me (even a head taller than me), but now it seems they have become heightist with age. Sometimes taller girls look at me but I assume they view me as a pathetic guy. So when I see tall girl + short guy I assume she's digging his money.

• dont assume anything lol. some girls can just be bitches
      idgaf ab height tho like if ur 3 or 2 inches shorter

Most Helpful Guy

• Gold diggers are gold diggers. Height has nothing to do with it. If a teller women is dating a shorter man, its probably because she doesn't see his height as a problem. Plus the pool of guys taller than you are lower when your a tall women.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Odd way of thinking

0|0
    0|0
  • Surely your not serious with this question.

2|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• Could be. Or maybe he is just a great guy?

0|1
    0|0
    • I've never lived someplace where tall woman/short guy couples are not extremely rare, basically unheard of.

• Height has no direct relationship with gold diggers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not true, it is not like majority of tall women hate short men. It is a rare sight because most women are usually shorter in height then men thus the

• It's not such a rare sight when you take into consideration the averaged height of women. There are not many women who are 6ft+, but the chance that such a tall woman is with a shorter man is pretty high.

• Yes but still no relationship can be established without some field research

• How does height in anyway equate to being a Gold digger?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are all short guys rich?

0|3
    0|0
  • Uh.. is this even relative?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I'm glad I'm tall. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a great big assumption.

0|0
    0|0
  • 85% of the women are golddigers anyways, it dosnt matter their height.

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes