How much of an age gap is too much when teens are considered?

Let's say, 15/16 years old and 17?
My main concern is university. That could get pretty weird, especially considering that I would probably be doing the 13th year (Cambridge curriculum)

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on which country your from. So whatever seems acceptable and makes sense. I highly doubt a 17 yr old would date like a 14 that ain't right and would be weird in public

• I've never seen that as weird. Senior/Freshman dating wasn't that unusual when I was in HS.

• Not sure about your country, but in mine the law states that if one or both parties are below the age of 18, and the age gap is over three years, the older one is considered a paedophile. Just saying

• Sex and dating aren't always the same at young ages.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really cutting it close because the 17 year old is about to be a young adult. If both are 18 and over, I don't care.