My crush said that he has feelings for me but I need to know if he is ready for an relationship?

So me and my Crush have been talking for a while about relationships and crushes and I told him that I didn’t want to tell him who my biggest crush is so he was like you have been acting strange towards me do you like me and at first I was like saying no and denying it but then I gave in and he said that he likes me but doesn’t know if he wants to be in a relationship with me because he just got out of one 1 month ago (w my best friend) so then I said that I am open to be in a relationship w him and he said that he has to think about it and that it will probably take one week or two and I said ok and then he said it would be easier to make a decision if I saw u (we go to different schools) so then I said sure and we have an encounter tomorrow but I know that if I say the wrong things I’m bout to screw it up so what should I do should I wear over the top clothes should I be flirty or should I just act as normal?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I know it's hard, but of he asks you wait, you have to respect that or he will definitely not want to be your boyfriend. Just get your mind off of him as best you can until he answers you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be normal wear what u uselly would and have u spoke to your "best friend" about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to hang out or get food and see where it goes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes