My crush said that he has feelings for me but I need to know if he is ready for an relationship?

So me and my Crush have been talking for a while about relationships and crushes and I told him that I didn’t want to tell him who my biggest crush is so he was like you have been acting strange towards me do you like me and at first I was like saying no and denying it but then I gave in and he said that he likes me but doesn’t know if he wants to be in a relationship with me because he just got out of one 1 month ago (w my best friend) so then I said that I am open to be in a relationship w him and he said that he has to think about it and that it will probably take one week or two and I said ok and then he said it would be easier to make a decision if I saw u (we go to different schools) so then I said sure and we have an encounter tomorrow but I know that if I say the wrong things I’m bout to screw it up so what should I do should I wear over the top clothes should I be flirty or should I just act as normal?

03