Age Gap too big?

I’m 20 she just turned 17.

Age of consent is 16 where I live so it’s legal, but is there too much life experience difference?
  • Age gap is too Big, back off big guy
  • That ain’t no problem

65

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to vote because it isn't the gap that is the problem. It is the experience and the things you can do with each other.
    What happens when you start to go out with friends to bars or to things that require you to be over a certain age?
    You are an adult why she is a teenager. This will show itself in so many ways if you go through with a relationship

• This is true I should have put a depends option

• Me, personally, I would express how I feel and then say that if in a couple years life brings the two of you back together then it was meant to have a go

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhmm ah uhh, i don't know. If you're both comfortable with it. Just, don't take advantage of her. Alright?