Is there no more gentlemen and ladies around anymore?

As it seems, at the current time, is there any ladies and gets still around?
A really straight to the heart, and honest with good morals.
I am not saying or critisizeing how propel are nowadays, I am just more of a classic guy who still believes that there would be a lady out there with the qualities I admire the most.
So, is there any hope for a gentleman or a lady to find themselves a partner in this all screwed up hookup Era?
It is a nice thing!
It is a nice thing!

As you see, too many definitions of gentleman or lady, but let's keep it simple please.

2|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Being a lady doesn't get you very far anymore. If you don't sleep with everyone you date you wind up sitting at home on Saturday nights. I do a lot of sitting at home because I refuse to sleep around unless I know someone for quite awhile ( none of this 3 date cauca) and had an extreme crush on him along with him having a great personality..

1|1
    0|0
    • I prefer to sit home on Saturday TBH
      I understand that you are a rare woman to find these days :)

• There are gentlemen in my Pakistani village and family. I am a lady. Punjab in Pakistan is known for serving guests really well. People here have excellent manners, they are very calm and empathetic and respectful. They live a very simple life. Proud to be a British Pakistani. Pakistani children are very shy. They call me sister. In our culture, elder male members put their in our heads to bless us and to say hello. Ladies do a french kiss or a hand shake.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ladies do a french kiss or a hand shake? Really you sure about that

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope, no more ladies and gentlemen. Absolutely none, not even me because... Um, well... I don't know what I'm saying! Bro, of course there are respectable men and women! The problem is that the internet brings in all sorts of people, including those who are morally flexible or lack/have different values.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried treating girls like a gentleman, since I was very young, but they were just laughing at me... all the time... mocking me and teasing me.
    I was already too shy, and their cruel mockery completely destroyed my feeble self confidence.
    That's how I ended up as a virgin in my late 30s, never dated, never had a kiss :(

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 17

• Of course there are some.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to think I'm a gentleman, I respect woman so much and i'm 100% honest with them. I have not had much experience with them but I'm hoping to find a girl that is as decent and honest as me soon.

2|1
    0|0
  • Being a gentleman nowadays also carries a sense of self respect and not being a doormat lol. Its always good to be gentle to most people, but its the people who don't want you to be gentle to them. So, I take my actions according to the situation, no plans.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think of myself as a gentlemen, but i also never meet girls because:
    1. I'm not that good looking.
    2. Don't love the party scene.
    3. Don't use dating apps.

Saturday with pizza and a movie and friends to share that with would rather be right up my alley.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is okay
      I never do parties or anything too

• I still don't really get why women go there. If they'd stop, guys would stop, then people wouldn't have to hook up while drunk.

• Mad world my friend , it is mad world

• I would think I could consider myself a gentleman but I don't think girls want a gentleman anymore because they would rather take care of themselves

1|1
    0|0
    • I see
      Why though?

• Show All
    • That is B. S
      lolz
      Excuse my language

• You’re not wrong about that. I’ve been personally seeing that trend happening around sometimes.. not with all but some.

• I say the same thing i hope there is more ladies out there
    who just don't want hook ups but something real.

1|1
    0|0
  • My best friend is a single lady with the qualities you have listed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought I was a gentleman. I'm probably wrong, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes there is

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a gentleman! I just wish I could prove it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Might be a few in nursing homes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will always be a humble gentleman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m a gentleman and there are ladies out there

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a gentle gentle man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gentleman right here b*&$*!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Real gentleman like.. are you going to answer me why you think I don't "look like a gentlemen"

• @Callum1999 What are you talking about?

• People being a gentleman are believed to be "nice guys" :/

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes