Is there no more gentlemen and ladies around anymore?

As it seems, at the current time, is there any ladies and gets still around?
A really straight to the heart, and honest with good morals.
I am not saying or critisizeing how propel are nowadays, I am just more of a classic guy who still believes that there would be a lady out there with the qualities I admire the most.
So, is there any hope for a gentleman or a lady to find themselves a partner in this all screwed up hookup Era?
It is a nice thing!
It is a nice thing!

As you see, too many definitions of gentleman or lady, but let's keep it simple please.

1219

Most Helpful Girls

• Being a lady doesn't get you very far anymore. If you don't sleep with everyone you date you wind up sitting at home on Saturday nights. I do a lot of sitting at home because I refuse to sleep around unless I know someone for quite awhile ( none of this 3 date cauca) and had an extreme crush on him along with him having a great personality..

• I prefer to sit home on Saturday TBH
      I understand that you are a rare woman to find these days :)

• There are gentlemen in my Pakistani village and family. I am a lady. Punjab in Pakistan is known for serving guests really well. People here have excellent manners, they are very calm and empathetic and respectful. They live a very simple life. Proud to be a British Pakistani. Pakistani children are very shy. They call me sister. In our culture, elder male members put their in our heads to bless us and to say hello. Ladies do a french kiss or a hand shake.

• Ladies do a french kiss or a hand shake? Really you sure about that

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope, no more ladies and gentlemen. Absolutely none, not even me because... Um, well... I don't know what I'm saying! Bro, of course there are respectable men and women! The problem is that the internet brings in all sorts of people, including those who are morally flexible or lack/have different values.

• I tried treating girls like a gentleman, since I was very young, but they were just laughing at me... all the time... mocking me and teasing me.
    I was already too shy, and their cruel mockery completely destroyed my feeble self confidence.
    That's how I ended up as a virgin in my late 30s, never dated, never had a kiss :(