Girls, Do you hate clingy guys?

What’s the best way to talk to a girl? What’s the best way to date? Should you just never text her first and never show her any emotion? Should you make it out like you aren’t interested and don’t like spending time with her? I’m under the impression that this works. Because girls supposedly are put off by guys who express their feelings and show a girl that he likes her & enjoys hanging out with her. So is being cold and distant the best way to deal with girls? Should you be clingy and text a girl often and tell her how you feel? Should you reply to her texts right away or always wait awhile? If girls hate clingy guys, what’s the best way to deal with a girl?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo! Girls like it when you text first, when you text her back and show your feelings but dont be too extra with that like message her 24/24 and tell her your life will end if she won't be your girlfriend , give her compliments about her hair, her clothes&style and anything you like about her but talk to her as a normal person not as an obsessed guy. If you're cold and act like you dont care the message she will get will be "he doesn't care about me and he's not interested" and that way you'll never be in a relationship with her !

• Let her know you like spending time with her that way she will be more around you but also give her some space don't be like near her 24/7 staring at her like an idiot, show her your feelings and protect her (girls like protective guys) but don't act obsessed

• So girls have ridiculously unfair and high expectations of guys?

• No , just to be sweet because there are enough jerks in this worlds