I'm 17 and was asked out by a 23 year old woman, can I go out with her?

She asked me out to dinner, I'm 17 still.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out with her if you want to. Your parents are not crazy controlling? Like they'd call the cops or something? I don't see a problem with you two going for dinner

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Where do you live? The law varies from state to state and in different countries.

0|0
    0|0
    • Richmond, VA

• Show All
    • That's all she wants, she wants to go to dinner with me because she thinks I'm intriguing.

• Of course she is not going to tell you that she wants your body for illegal purposes!

• Does she know how old you are? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • She knows

• Show All
    • Friend's sister

• OK, well, that's a bit different, but I still find it strange.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Go boi!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • in the US it is illegal

0|0
    0|0
  • No wait till you are 18

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the age of consent in your country

0|0
    0|0
    • It's 17, it's just I'm still a high school student

What Guys Said 10

• Hell, yes. Go out with her. Start with your best foot forward and be yourself, just make sure you act a tad bit mature just in case. She clearly likes you if she asked you out and finds you intriguing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You cpuld be 14 and gonout on a date with her, however when it comes to sexual contact it depends on where you live for the age of consent. However I would say the maturity levels are pretty different with those ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Young guys out here supporting ya boi xD while older guys say nah bro don't do it. Do whatever you feel is right, you have to get through this alone and to think about it alone. Gl

0|0
    0|0
  • You can go out with her yes, but like others said technically don't do anything with her

0|0
    0|0
    • They can legally date and do what they want. It's not a major age difference. He should go for it.

• Show All
    • That's a lot of kick from a 45, I agree she should have a 22

• Me personally, I like a good 357

• I'm guessing the age of consent where you are is 18. I'm also guessing you did not tell her you are underage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • Both are wrong

• So, what is the age of consent? Why would you ask if it's okay to go out with a 23 year old if you are of age?

• your going to pay for your food and drink yeah?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. with all whats going on in this world

1|0
    0|0
  • So who's gonna pay. Your broke ass or her?

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s hot lol you’re lucky😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you can. Have fun!

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes