I'm 17 and was asked out by a 23 year old woman, can I go out with her?

She asked me out to dinner, I'm 17 still.

612

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out with her if you want to. Your parents are not crazy controlling? Like they'd call the cops or something? I don't see a problem with you two going for dinner

Most Helpful Guys

• Where do you live? The law varies from state to state and in different countries.

• Richmond, VA

• That's all she wants, she wants to go to dinner with me because she thinks I'm intriguing.

• Of course she is not going to tell you that she wants your body for illegal purposes!

• Does she know how old you are? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

• She knows

• Friend's sister

• OK, well, that's a bit different, but I still find it strange.