Am I too young to date somebody with a baby?

I’m 18
I’ve never had a job
I’m about to start looking for colleges
Im a virgin
I live with my mom

The girl I’m talking about is named Sierra
She has a baby
she's my age
She goes to school and works

Am I too young?
  • Yes you are
  • No you aren’t
  • Results
    Vote C

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite being the same age, she is a woman with a child and you are still mostly a child. I'm sorry if that stings a bit.

This young woman really probably needs an established adult to date.

It's really not your age, but your stage in life. Having a baby ages you about 10 years in some ways.

• Well if anything I thought her having a baby at this age would make me the one who’s way more mature
      She’s more grown up then me.. yeah she has to be
      but maturity is different

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather than too young, I would say you are not in a position to really have a serious relationship with her, plus I'd imagine she doesn't have much time for Dating since she has a very Young child and is working and going to School.

For a first relationship, you should have a girlfriend in a much more relaxed Situation, one more similar to your own. i don't think you're in a Position to date a single parent.