Does it sound as if this guy isn’t interested in getting to know me?

I just started speaking with this guy from online about a week ago. We were speaking regularly and Sunday night he stopped messaging me. I messaged him last night to ask if he was no longer interested and he stated that he has had a lot going on and is interested. However, I saw him online most of yesterday. He apoplogized and said he’d get back to me tomorrow. He wrote to me this afternoon asking how I was doing but I saw him online since this morning. He’s 28 and I’m 23. Do you think he’s just not interested.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he is interested... and he is probably playing it cool (a pull technique) ... bottom line don't be overly attached / obsessive (easier said than done)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. If a guy is dying to talk to you, he'll find the time. But in this world of online friendships and such, you meet a bazillion new people all the time, and you can't put the rest of your life on hold for everyone you meet.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I said yes. As in, yes, I do not believe that he wants to get to know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is all up to you really... it comes down to whether you are an interesting person or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes