Does it sound as if this guy isn’t interested in getting to know me?

I just started speaking with this guy from online about a week ago. We were speaking regularly and Sunday night he stopped messaging me. I messaged him last night to ask if he was no longer interested and he stated that he has had a lot going on and is interested. However, I saw him online most of yesterday. He apoplogized and said he’d get back to me tomorrow. He wrote to me this afternoon asking how I was doing but I saw him online since this morning. He’s 28 and I’m 23. Do you think he’s just not interested.
  • Yes
  • No

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he is interested... and he is probably playing it cool (a pull technique) ... bottom line don't be overly attached / obsessive (easier said than done)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. If a guy is dying to talk to you, he'll find the time. But in this world of online friendships and such, you meet a bazillion new people all the time, and you can't put the rest of your life on hold for everyone you meet.