Can I still be a feminist if I love submitting to my Master?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you not read your BDSM handbook? Consent is the difference between play time and domestic violence!

Of course you can be a feminist and still like to serve a man. The point of feminism is it's your right to make the choice to serve him, NOT his. The submissive holds all the power, with one word all his fun stops ๐Ÿ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
    • True and he really takes his role and my safety serious, heโ€™s a very kind and gentle person. i dont even think he knows how sweet he really is.๐Ÿ’•

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• All women describe themselves as "feminists"-including Jesus Freaks and Republicans. If you are a submissive and long to be dominated by a male you are most certainly NOT a feminist although I have no doubt you think you are

0|1
    1|0
    • Iโ€™m actually a switch

• As long as he treats you as a decent human being outside of kinky Play

1|1
    0|0
    • Heโ€™s extremely sweet actually

• Yes. To me feminism ultimately just means the choice is yours, that neither servitude, career chasing, or anywhere in between is favored or treated differently

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you have to hand in your feminist card. You've failed the movement.

0|0
    0|0
    • Noooo

• Show All
    • Yeah, definitely have to hand it in now. You've disgraced womanhood.

• But not all women are the same! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• What the point in calling yourself a feminist if you like submitting to a man so much?

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id say so, yes

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you have a mustache

0|0
    1|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an oxymoron.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes