Can I still be a feminist if I love submitting to my Master?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you not read your BDSM handbook? Consent is the difference between play time and domestic violence!

Of course you can be a feminist and still like to serve a man. The point of feminism is it's your right to make the choice to serve him, NOT his. The submissive holds all the power, with one word all his fun stops ๐Ÿ˜‰

• True and he really takes his role and my safety serious, heโ€™s a very kind and gentle person. i dont even think he knows how sweet he really is.๐Ÿ’•