Would you date me?

So I've seen a lot of others do this today so as I'm a bit bored I thought id to it to.

I'm 5ft, very petite and curvy the rest you can see from my profile pic.

At first I come across very quiet and shy but once you get to know me you won't be able to shut me up, I can talk for hours.

I'm very introverted. like to be by myself a lot, I don't have many close friends, I only keep people I truly trust close to me but I'm also very out going and friendly, I love to travel I've actually been over 11 countries before I turned 20 and I'm extremely grateful and realise how privileged i am to experience so many grate opportunities from it.

I may come across a bit dumb and common at first as well to people because of my dyslexia and I stutter at times so change the world instead and I just doesn't make sense. But once people get to know me they say I'm very witty, creative and intellectual.

I love to draw and I'm constantly doodling on things and I'm very inventive. Right now I'm doing a apprenticeship in warehouse management I'm the only girl on my course and till recently I was the only girl at my work. I'm very hard working and work a lot for very long hours. I may come home all dirty and gross with bruises all over me late in the afternoon. I'm also being trained in electrical engineering right now at work and I find engineering and machinery fascinating. But I eventually want to own my my own cocktail bar and be a bar tender I really want to get into the night life business.

My prefect date would be at a fun fair and ending the night by having a picnic underneath the stars.

My ideal man would have the looks if Adam Driver, be well cultured, smart, funny and extremely kind and gentlemanly towards other's.

In the future I would really like to get married and have my own family with a successful business me and my husband can run together and travel the world together.

Okay not sure if it's good enough but hey maybe I might find my Jordan 3.0 (inside joke)
Updates:
Other things about me I couldn't fit in

have a very big family and were all very close on my father's side but my mother side that's a different story. My family are very protective and loving with me. My mum loves to cook for others and no one ever leave are house hungry.
Other things about me are I love to joke around and have lots of banter sometimes it can get really harsh, most my friends are male. I love to bake and go out to try different food from different cultures. I'm very passionate about lots of things. I love going for long walks in the country side. I have a very collective taste in style of fashion and music but I'm very much into 80s and indie music. love pink girly cute things and my favorite things are anything unicorn but I'm also a tomboy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've actually seen a lot of your questions, and MyTakes (congrats on being featured by the way). So, I have a pretty clear picture of who you are. Well, minus a few things mentioned here.

But, yes I would date you. You have this life inside of you just waiting to open up. It would totally cool to see that happen for you.
    I hope someday to read on here that you did find that guy that made that happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I am in...๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ!

Oh wait, we are like 9,000 km appart and I don't believe in LDR... Noup, not again... Assuming we lived in the same location I would give my best try... I would say something like, "hi..๐Ÿค”, ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜.. Hi..."Yeah well, I've learn over the years that if you click with someone and it happens the other way around, go ahead, give all you got. If it doesn't happen, if is not reciprocate, why even bother?

Answering your question, I would absolutely date you. In fact I find highly attractive your personality and physical appearance. ๐Ÿ˜, as I would say in Spanish: estรกs re buenaaa, bella, hermosaaa, mamasita...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend were reading your story now and he said " she looks nice, can you become her friend "? Im like "im already her friend and u dont try to become one now" ๐Ÿ˜‚.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• You sound very interesting. Yes, I definitely would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't date you because you deserve better. You're welcome.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even need to read whole description..
    Yes I would totally date you for specific 3 reasons..
    -- you don't have social accounts that means in relationships all the time you will spend with your partner.. Which basically is the biggest advantage with you..
    -- You never had a relationship! So you will value it and understand it, give all you got and try to cherish it.
    -- You are a cute ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ baby seal.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, you work in a warehouse. ... well that explains the environment you've told me. by the way, warehouse management personnel don't typically come home covered in dirt & grease. Also, electrical technicians are trained not engineers.

In answer to your question, yes I'd date you sweets. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well some call themselves engineers other say technician so I just go with what my co workers say

• For one you're pretty. I'm not really into introverts but I'll say most of them seem down to earth which is the vibe I get from reading what you've written for us. I'd give it a shot if we lived closer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. Your face is unattractive. You have bad facial bone structure, and bad facial features. Your body sounds good, though. I like short girls wide hips, narrow waists and shoulders.

Your personality is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your cute, if I was 20 years younger I would, you should read more. Have ago at waking up tomorrow and believing there are not enough hours in the day to complete all the tasks you need to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you seem very nice. I have a large family too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't pursue you, as I'm noticeably older than you, but I certainly wouldn't turn you down

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitly date you, and I wouldn't hesitate. But I'm far from the kind of guy you'd want.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think u will have a problem finding someone lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, id love to get to know you. You're extremely attractive and id enjoy someone to travel with that actually shares my wanderlust!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not its me not you. Can I just say, you have a beautiful look in your eyes, face. Hope some lucky guy comes your way someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, from what Iโ€™ve seen of you around here you seem cool

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem interesting and look cute AF, so why not? ๐Ÿ˜›

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6โ€™5โ€ and I love super short girls!! So yes def date you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you sound like a girl I would date. And looks like it too. You should smile though ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too old and don't look like Adam Driver. I do have a better beard, though...

0|0
    0|0
  • Solely based on your face which by the way makes you look like 13 years old. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would although I look like a sack of bearded potatoes

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be interesting to see you smile
    Date what not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I would defenitly like to get to know you more ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you date me coz I'm 8 years older than you though

0|0
    0|0
    • I find you simple and cute girl from your pic and information which you provided

• Are you a tomboy?
    Are you dominant?
    Are you an Atheist?
    Are you modern?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, gag tinder. Lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • #DateMyLooks
    Use it please

0|0
    0|0
  • All massive pluses, I certainly would :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd love to go out with you!!

0|0
    0|0
  • How curvy? ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd say I have a similar body to Marilyn Monroe. Don't worry I'm not one of them extremely overweight chicks who says she "curvy" when she's clearly not ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Then that sounds good lol would u date me?

• Don't really know enough about you to want to date you sorry ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Wow I would since we have a few things in common

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• If i was a guy i would lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0