Why has he gave up on me so easily?

we met on tinder, spoke for about a month and met up and I ended up staying at his house, we did a lot of sexual stuff and I forgot to let my parents know where I was and I had texted a friend saying I found him creepy and didn’t know where he stayed etc and it had been 2pn the next day and nobody had heard from me so they called the cops to find me and somehow questioned him on if he had assaulted or drugged me, after this was all dealt with I texted him and he was very annoyed but was easily swayed with some sexting, that lead to us having normal conversation, due to being busy with work and college and texting other friends/potential partners I didn’t text him or respond to him as much and if I did, it was a pretty blunt response I thought it would keep him keen, but I guess he’s not like other guys he’s 21 and only has been with 3 girls and he has only spoken to 18 year olds at 21 :/. Anyway I texted him myself today and his responses started to become blunt and short so I asked him if he even seen “this” going anywhere and his response was “well we hardly ever speak and when we do it’s not much of a conversation” I was annoyed that also after meeting once, all he did was text, he shown no intent of making any further plans to meet again. Why has he given up on me this easily? I know all guys are different some could’ve cut ties after the police thing, some would’ve made effort and arranged to see each other again etc

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If your apology for the police thing was to sext him, that would be the 1st red flag for me.
    Why would you think being blunt would keep him keen? Who wants to have a conversation with someone who gives one word answers and doesn't help the conversation flow.
    After all that, he has no reason to make plans with you because you don't seem interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you lost him yet but I think what the situation is is that he wanted a emotional relationship and he feels like all you guys do is ignore each other due to busy schedules or have sex when you guys get together. No talking, no hugs, no affection - he may also be wondering how many other guys you did this with.