Would you date me?

[Insert disclaimer about not being interested in any of you, but asks this anyway for fun]

- I am not white (saves you from reading the rest).
- I'm a bit of a snob and an asshole to certain people/groups.
- I am materialistic, i enjoy indulging. Also a foodie, who doesn't do the gym.
- I've had a double digit number of previous relationships (yep they all were relationships)
- You will be a very important compliment to my life, but never it's sole focus.
- You will however, be able to live a comfortable life with me, short of flying private jets.
- I cook, clean and maintain the house, you don't need to do anything.
- Surprisingly loyal and against cheating.
- I'm traditional when it comes to courting women, and about marriage/kids.
- I love travelling and golfing (two go hand in hand).
- I'm a Civil Engineer, i build things.
- I do small talk well and deep conversations better.

@PrincessPie Have i done this right?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Y u ask dis shit? Srsly this place isn't for spamming...
    Vote C

154

Most Helpful Girls

• I would 100 per cent date you, but, like you mentioned before, I think your poshness and my disgusting abrasiveness would conflict. I´m not sure if we would work long-term, but I feel like we'd have fun.

You: Pish posh, Grey Poupon, I'll have the expensive bourbon, cheerio!
    Me: Fuck, pussy, cunt-hole, shit, where's the whiskey?

• Oh, and my form of teasing and bantering with my man usually involves vile sex-acts and fake rape threats.

• It’s true, we would likely burn too hot and bright, too quickly. But... memorable.

Love the fresh prince comparison lmao, i freakin’ hate French mustard FYI!

• Lmao, you mean you don't eat prime rib, fancy mustard and old-as-shit alcohol?

I'm so uncultured.

We'd lowkey have cute kids if I was mother material.

Most Helpful Guy