Would you date me?

[Insert disclaimer about not being interested in any of you, but asks this anyway for fun]

- I am not white (saves you from reading the rest).
- I'm a bit of a snob and an asshole to certain people/groups.
- I am materialistic, i enjoy indulging. Also a foodie, who doesn't do the gym.
- I've had a double digit number of previous relationships (yep they all were relationships)
- You will be a very important compliment to my life, but never it's sole focus.
- You will however, be able to live a comfortable life with me, short of flying private jets.
- I cook, clean and maintain the house, you don't need to do anything.
- Surprisingly loyal and against cheating.
- I'm traditional when it comes to courting women, and about marriage/kids.
- I love travelling and golfing (two go hand in hand).
- I'm a Civil Engineer, i build things.
- I do small talk well and deep conversations better.

@PrincessPie Have i done this right?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Y u ask dis shit? Srsly this place isn't for spamming...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would 100 per cent date you, but, like you mentioned before, I think your poshness and my disgusting abrasiveness would conflict. I´m not sure if we would work long-term, but I feel like we'd have fun.

You: Pish posh, Grey Poupon, I'll have the expensive bourbon, cheerio!
    Me: Fuck, pussy, cunt-hole, shit, where's the whiskey?

0|1
    1|0
    • Oh, and my form of teasing and bantering with my man usually involves vile sex-acts and fake rape threats.

• It’s true, we would likely burn too hot and bright, too quickly. But... memorable.

Love the fresh prince comparison lmao, i freakin’ hate French mustard FYI!

• Lmao, you mean you don't eat prime rib, fancy mustard and old-as-shit alcohol?

I'm so uncultured.

We'd lowkey have cute kids if I was mother material.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I'm going to have to say - no... I think that for a 30-year-old man having had so many relationships does not sound good to me... That makes me wonder if you started dating when you were 15 years old, or if each relationship lasted less than a year? Plus if you have tagged a girl then obviously you're taken, so it's definitely a no for me... 🙄

0|1
    0|0
    • Plus, I'm not a woman who's materialistic. A man does not need to have a private jet, or earn a lot of money to win my heart, as long as he's rich in his mind and heart, kind, loyal and honest. A man who helps out with chores is thoughtful, but I don't expect him to do all for me, so that I don't need to do anything. I'm not fond of laziness, and I'll even work my job...

• Show All
    • Started at 14 and yeah a lot of them were less than a year lol. But I’ve been in the same one for the past 6 now so it was a lot upto he age of 24 😁

I’m just doing this because of the challenge thing that everyone else is on here. I was “nominated” by princesspie that’s all.

• Ahh I see... okay mysteries explained 😬

• - you’re also in a relationship

“Against cheating”. Posts question if people would date while not saying anything about existing relationship.

Is this what you meant when you said you were a bit of an asshole? Just curious.

0|1
    1|0
    • Context is important after an absence my dear.

• Show All
    • Hmm reading that, you’re not that bad until no pineapple...

But for real, why do so many girls suck at small talk on here 🙈. In person you guys hardly ever shut up!

• I just don’t really wanna engage in small talk

• Gahhh you killed it with the "materialistic", "dosen't do the gym" and "traditional" for me.

I'm more of a swap/share, hand me downs, antique/thrift kinda gal and mainly splurge on travel or food.

I enjoy outdoor physical activity, but at least hit the gym routinely 2-3 times a week, run/swim daily and am a highly physically active person. Sorry, but I don't see golf as a sport, though I hit the range from time to time - mainly to relieve stress, a batting cage suits me better though.

And I'm not your typical traditional Asian girl, I'm not huge on courting and being "cared for", I rather enjoy doing stuff for myself if not at least sharing the work load - hate the feeling of being dependent. Hate the feeling of being rushed by my Asian aunts to get married and pop babies, I have come to feel that I prefer the thought of just eloping.

0|1
    0|0
    • Awww the ONE girl I wanted to say... 😭

Real talk though: What you doing to GaG with that avatar Gracie?

• Show All
    • LMFAO, I just realized you were probably mentioning the watermelon in the pic 🤣🍉

• I am also a bit of a snob and an asshole to people...
    I also like stuff
    I don’t care to clean and the only things I can make are baked good other than that it’s a disaster so.. yes please!
    Really I’m with you right up until golfing, not for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 200% yes 😂🤣😝

But I'm taken 😇

by the way what kind of people/groups are you asshole to?
    Example?

0|1
    0|0
    • - Certain underclasses... think trailer trash, those who are born low and never aspire to be anything.
      - Complete introverts to a lesser extent
      - Also religious folks a lesser extent.

• Introverts are harmless. They don't attack since they will barely talk. How is it that you're asshole to them?

• I wouldn't! lol I don't want be with someone who been in too many relationship or slept around a lot since I haven't even. hahaha I don't mind Asian race that much but I am not sure about having kids. So my answer is still no. we would argue about sex, kids, and of course past relationships.. hahaha

0|1
    1|0
  • Civil engineer who does chores, what more do I need.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I would give it go, but unfortunately I’m biased to my pasty Irish man now 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd marry you *cough*

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why it would be a no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date you but I don't like kids lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Man's a player

0|1
    0|0
  • No thank you.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm not one of those men. 😂

0|1
    0|0