Can a 13 year old girl have a non-sexual relationship with a 16 year old boy?

me and my friend really like each other and we want to date but is it ok for a 13 year old to have a non-sexual relationship with a 16 year old?

no sexual intercourse!!!

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure, but understand that at that age, well, the boy his hormones will be raging as fuck, lol. So chances are that the guy would still somehow want some form of sex. Either that, or his thoughts of wanting to have sex with you is overflowing lol

• yes but he would have to wait until i am 17. (we r in new york)

• Why are 16 year old guys so misunderstood?

No, sex is not necessary in a relationship. —and it isn't in most guys.

That said, there's a good chance that if it's not someone you know, this guy might be one of the creeps to do want it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh it will most likely end sexually. Keep yourself safe

• yes but i will make him wait until i am of age

• Not likely gonna happen... i would hardly believe a hormone raging teen boy can wait 3 years without having sex with you.
      I like that idea of introducing him to your father that was mentioned by someone here.