Can a 13 year old girl have a non-sexual relationship with a 16 year old boy?

me and my friend really like each other and we want to date but is it ok for a 13 year old to have a non-sexual relationship with a 16 year old?

no sexual intercourse!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure, but understand that at that age, well, the boy his hormones will be raging as fuck, lol. So chances are that the guy would still somehow want some form of sex. Either that, or his thoughts of wanting to have sex with you is overflowing lol

1|0
    0|0
    • yes but he would have to wait until i am 17. (we r in new york)

• Why are 16 year old guys so misunderstood?

No, sex is not necessary in a relationship. —and it isn't in most guys.

That said, there's a good chance that if it's not someone you know, this guy might be one of the creeps to do want it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh it will most likely end sexually. Keep yourself safe

1|0
    0|0
    • yes but i will make him wait until i am of age

• Not likely gonna happen... i would hardly believe a hormone raging teen boy can wait 3 years without having sex with you.
      I like that idea of introducing him to your father that was mentioned by someone here.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Introduce him to your father first before you date him. He should set him straight... or scare him away.

1|0
    0|0
  • Non-sexual including kisses, it might be technically possible, but it's not easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not ok.

Do not even think of going on a date until you are 16 yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO.. sex will always come in...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is possible.

But you should make sure he's someone you've known for a long time and trust a lot. Otherwise, there's a good chance he's using you. (If he doesn't know you amazingly personally, why on Earth would a decent guy want to date someone who's 13?)

Be careful. Be aware. Have fun!

And I'm all for no-sex relationships! Go for it!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I mean, it would make me feel awkward personally because I don't trust 16-year-old boys that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naww

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course honey, it's too early to have a sexualy relationship for 13 and 16 year old. Don't make this mistake but if you wanna do, you should ask your mom for his permisson.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes