I've know that my sons girlfriend is having sex with his best friend?

All three go to the same school.

My sons friends mother and I are friends an work at the same job. She basically told me at lunch break earlier today that she walked in on them having sex last week. She got them to admit that theyve been seeing each other every other day for 4 months..

I dont think she has told anyone else but me now
I dont wanna tell him cause how stubborn and upset and denial he can be sometimes when I try to tell him and disobedient won't listen. But theyre still in high school and just teens.

211

Most Helpful Guys

• Tell the girl that if she doesn't confess to your son, you will out her.

• U think that will work?

• Don't know but it is possible. If she doesn't, try to arrange it so that the three of you are together at some point, then say, "Son, Lisa [or whatever her name is] has something she needs to tell you." As soon as she starts spilling the beans, get up and leave so they can discuss it in private.

• I have a horribly devious mind. Say I know women, and she's definitely NOT the girl for you.. She's not to be trusted."

THen, when it all comes out, you say, "I knew it!" and from then on, you get to vet his girlfriends.

Most Helpful Girl