I've know that my sons girlfriend is having sex with his best friend?

All three go to the same school.

My sons friends mother and I are friends an work at the same job. She basically told me at lunch break earlier today that she walked in on them having sex last week. She got them to admit that theyve been seeing each other every other day for 4 months..

I dont think she has told anyone else but me now
Updates:
I dont wanna tell him cause how stubborn and upset and denial he can be sometimes when I try to tell him and disobedient won't listen. But theyre still in high school and just teens.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Tell the girl that if she doesn't confess to your son, you will out her.

1|1
    0|0
    • U think that will work?

• Don't know but it is possible. If she doesn't, try to arrange it so that the three of you are together at some point, then say, "Son, Lisa [or whatever her name is] has something she needs to tell you." As soon as she starts spilling the beans, get up and leave so they can discuss it in private.

• I have a horribly devious mind. Say I know women, and she's definitely NOT the girl for you.. She's not to be trusted."

THen, when it all comes out, you say, "I knew it!" and from then on, you get to vet his girlfriends.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Tell him ASAP. He should Dump her Right away.

1|0
    0|0
    • Regarding the update- if he wants to be a fool and continue to see her even after that, that's his fault, but I think you have a responsibility as his mother to let him know.

• Man this is a tough one. Anyway for him to get the message with him knowing it comes from you. That could be really embarrassing for him. This is a no win situation.

1|0
    0|0
    • This might just be a lesson in like that he must learn and you should just be ready for that broken heart.

• This is a no-brainer. Tell him. WTF are you waiting for?

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell him shit. Its a good life lesson for him.

0|0
    0|0
    • The life lesson still exists even if she does tell him...

• Show All
    • Don't forget, not being able to trust his own Mom to do right by him too...

• @Truthatanycost Lol moms use the shit out of their sons, be it work mules, credit cards, sympathy, government benefits, surrogate husbands etc. So no, mommy deserves some skepticism too.

• Tell him. I don't understand the logic behind people who know and don't say something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him right away.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have to tell your son.

1|0
    0|0
  • So much for loyalty

1|1
    0|0
  • You've failed if your first thought wasn't to protect your son..

0|0
    0|0
    • Your update solidifies the failure and is full of excuses just as I expected. This will not end well. We are supposed to protect and look out for our children in all ways possible. As long as she is cheating, your son is open to disease and false child support if she gets pregnant.

This is an absolute disgrace.

What Girls Said 1

• Ouch... You should really tell him.

1|1
    0|0
    • I think you should tell him and let him deal with it. Just be like "Just wanna let you know your girlfriend has been cheating you. I'm telling you this because you deserve to know, but I'll let you handle this information however you'd like to."
      At least you can say you were doing the right thing.

Recommended myTakes