Sorry it’s long but is this considered cheating?

My somewhat boyfriend who I’m on a break from (break was his idea. He moved out 4 weeks ago cause he claimed to be depressed, needed time to figure things out, so he don’t drag me down with him even after we been living together for 5 months). He’s a shy guy and he’s never been known to message random chicks. Not since I been with him. We been dating for a year.

He spent the night with me last Thursday. He did tell me he can’t handle having a girlfriend, a kid, & a crazy ex wife right now. I asked him does he want a girlfriend. He said he wants to be happy & he’s not happy with his life. I asked what’s that got to do with me cause he had all these problems with the kid & ex way before I came along & he said it got a lot to do with me.

We ended up having sex for the 1st time since he moved out that night. He gave me a kiss, told me he loved me, and left for work the next morning. That’s the last time I heard from him. Well early Sunday morning around 2-4 a. m. he contacted 2 women on Facebook asking 1 of them what are they getting into tonight & told the other one to call him he’s on the way to their city. (Which is also a chick his roommate dated for a few months) I know he was drunk. He was drinking with friends that night. I don't know if he did it or someone else did it.

I was so mad. Is trying to meet up with women cheating? He told me before he moved out even though we’d be on a break we would still be in a relationship just on a break so no cheating. He even removed me off Snapchat cause he watched my story and thought I was with dudes. I asked him about what he did Sunday and he hasn’t responded to me yet and it’s been 3 days.

12