Would you date a public figure?

Would you date a politician that was in office?
Knowing if you did, you by default will also be a public figure at least if you continue dating them you will be?
Would you date a public figure?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I get your drift - No I couldn't cope with being in the limelight - Even things like social media, have a few beers, a bit of a rant - As an individual it fades into obscurity but as a public figure it can be raised at anytime

0|0
    0|0
  • That picture is so cool and trippy! I love your pictures! It depends if I liked them or not. I would not date them just to be a public figure but If I really liked them then I would.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure depending on the outcome black c and the figure and my feelings towards them... I love yπŸ’• picture... They are all great but it’s so animated as if you are smiling in real time πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I am quite sure that ought to have read depending on their OUTLOOK and the political figure and my feelings towards them.

Weird typo 😐

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Not really. If I met someone who happens to be that then sure. But I have no particular interest in dating a person with that position. Maybe we can be friends and she can further my political pursuit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cool photo. Politicians. Sorry, I try to date within my species, if they evolve and move out of the slime, maybe in a few milennia

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't like politicians on general principal. I've dealt with enough of them that I view them as the same unless they prove otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I'm the type that just wants to live his life as best he can.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would have to have a hugggggge positive to compensate for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate politicians, I would end up beating her brains in with a telephone directory.

0|1
    0|0
  • if she's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to troll her on her politics.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on TV before I'm already a public figure

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah maybe. Maybe depends on how big they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you famous?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0