Would you date a public figure?

Would you date a politician that was in office?
Knowing if you did, you by default will also be a public figure at least if you continue dating them you will be?
Would you date a public figure?

415

Most Helpful Guys

• I get your drift - No I couldn't cope with being in the limelight - Even things like social media, have a few beers, a bit of a rant - As an individual it fades into obscurity but as a public figure it can be raised at anytime

• That picture is so cool and trippy! I love your pictures! It depends if I liked them or not. I would not date them just to be a public figure but If I really liked them then I would.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure depending on the outcome black c and the figure and my feelings towards them... I love yπŸ’• picture... They are all great but it’s so animated as if you are smiling in real time πŸ™‚

• Hmm I am quite sure that ought to have read depending on their OUTLOOK and the political figure and my feelings towards them.

Weird typo 😐