Boyfriend spends every night with his guy friends. He doesn’t make time for me unless I ASK. What do I do?

he clearly doesn’t want to hang with me. He will either take me with him or just won’t spend alone time at all unless I ask. I have to ask.

:(

53

Most Helpful Guy

• so then... break up if he's not the right guy for you
    oh ya its true.. he gets your panties wet so we put up with his bullshit... ah ya gotch ya...

always comes down to appearances doesn't it, ha lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up and move on, get yourself a man who sees you as the center of his world and would pick you any day, any time, over any thing or anybody. This one is not yours, he obviously is not as into you as you are into him, and its better to be with a man who loves you more than you love him.