Boyfriend spends every night with his guy friends. He doesn’t make time for me unless I ASK. What do I do?

he clearly doesn’t want to hang with me. He will either take me with him or just won’t spend alone time at all unless I ask. I have to ask.

:(

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• so then... break up if he's not the right guy for you
    oh ya its true.. he gets your panties wet so we put up with his bullshit... ah ya gotch ya...

always comes down to appearances doesn't it, ha lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up and move on, get yourself a man who sees you as the center of his world and would pick you any day, any time, over any thing or anybody. This one is not yours, he obviously is not as into you as you are into him, and its better to be with a man who loves you more than you love him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You stop chasing him around and make yourself available to meet someone who will make you a priority.

TL;DR: DTMFA

0|0
    0|0
  • get a new boyfriend with a nice thick huge cock that will never ignore you! ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Move on or have a serious talk with him.
    He can't expect you to be there waiting for him in case he needs you.
    He clearly isn't mentally or emotionally ready or want to be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a heart to heart. And if its not emotionally healthy for you find someone who makes time for you even if they dont have any cause they want to see you and talk to u

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend fucks his friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay obviously lol haha joking

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes