Hey everyone, how should I text a girl I recently met at work?

So I've recently befriended a girl at my work and I think I like her, we've seen each other a couple times and we've talked in depth around twice. We were exchanging our preferences and a lot matched, I was really taking a liking to her. She then mentioned that she had recently broken up with her boyfriend, but she didn't seem all too beat up about it. I'm trying to get to know her more so I would like to hang out with her and evolve our relationship, but im still in the first steps of figuring out what to text her, or how to text her ( how to peek her intersts). Could you guys help me please🙌?

01