Have you ever met your next romantic partner while in a relationship?

Have you ever been in a happy long term relationship, but then suddenly met someone out of nowhere who you felt completely drawn to, that you picture to be the “one” for you? Have you ever found your next romantic partner while in a relationship? (I dont mean “did you cheat,” i mean did you fall for someone)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Women don't approach men and I don't look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! The relationship I was in felt like I was single so I didn’t go looking for anything but when it found me I had very little self esteem so having this attention after being made to feel so worthless was hard to resist & I ended up getting hurt because I got caught up in the feeling! The guy didn’t turn out to be The One after all & now Id rather just be by myself than have a boyfriend who doesn’t think spending time with me matters, or a guy who thinks it’s OK to get me into bed then ghost me!