How likely is it for a woman between 30-35 to find a good man to settle down with?

I read so many bitter comments on here about men not wanting older women because they have chips on their shoulder for various reasons and want to pay back by causing harm, or because they see them as too old and prefer younger women.
So I put it to you all, what are your honest views on dating a woman in her young-mid thirties with long term potential... Is it too late already?

014

Most Helpful Guys

• The older you get, the smaller the dating pool becomes.
    It goes both ways.

Not only you will be disadvantaged by being an older woman, the men you will get to pick from probably won't be the "cream of the crop" either.
    Those men have their own reasons why they are still single, and a lot of those reasons are probably going to be negative.

My view of 30+ women is mixed.
    It's the group that contains the high-value career women with little dating experience. (read- no history of promiscuity)
    But also the group that contains the naive, desperate bachelorettes and the worn-down town bicycles.

• What men do you define as ‘cream of the crop’? Also where I’m from most of the single women in their 30s are the career ones with little dating experience other than a couple of long term relationships.

• I think you can still find a good man to settle down with, but he'll probably be older than you. Guys your age are looking for women in their 20s, and women in their 20s are looking for guys your age. So yeah, the odds or not as good as they were years ago, but all is not lost.

• Although I’m in my 30s everyone assumes I’m in my 20s looks wise.