Does it upset you?

When you’re find out your partner has had sex with other people. Does it ever worry you? Like you may not be good enough for her. Or not the best she’s had.
  • Yes it does
  • No it doesn’t

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Like in the past, before they dated me? No. It doesn't bother me, it's normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn’t upset me. Worries me? Maybe. I mean people have sex and usually most people have to cycle through a few relationships before understanding who they are and what they want. So I can’t be too concerned with her past but I’d be lying if I said that thoughts of potential inadequacy didn’t ever cross my mind.