Would you date me?

I'm not available but still.

> A short Brown girl.
> Feminist
> Has a mix of traditional and modern 'values'.
> Makes a lot of scientific jokes.
> Extremely poor sociability.
> Lives under a deep dark rock. Did not even watch Titanic.
> Often sick. I'm on a cold right now.
> Doesn't fear anyone except God.
> Extremely beauty-conscious but hates shallow people.
> Cannot stand people chewing with their mouth open, making a lot of noise while eating, talking while eating. It's extremely bothersome.
> No sex or any sort of physical intimacy before marriage. Doesn't even dance with guys at events even if others are forcing.

Extremely random list but there u go.
Girls, I am straight too, and in these questions I prefer to start my answer with "If I was a guy..." cmon say sth better than "I'm straight so no." I'm straight too.

1133

Most Helpful Guys

• The feminist is the tricky part, Of course you can believe in what you want. But many woman don't know what it actually means, It means to be equal. Something I think a lot of feminist no longer want. They want to be better then men, and so they contradict there whole belief system and are fine with that.

• That's your headache. I only want this world to be a better place for women. I am more about justice than equality.

• Then you are not a feminist... simple as that. It's more about justice then equality? I don't get what you mean by that?
      Woman in many countries get away with a lot more then men, it's the men that have to now tred carefully not woman.

• Feminism is justice to those who live in misogynistic societies.

• I know you well enough to know that the feminist label is misleading. If I was a young man, I would be ecstatic if I had the opportunity to court you. I know that you will make someone a wonderful wife when that time arrives.

• Some people here are failing to understand that the society I'm living in is quite sexist. That's why I put that point up first... I would never date a guy who makes wrong assumptions about me from just seeing that word.

• They are YoungerAndNotWiser! :)

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm quite sure I wouldn't, if I were a guy. You actually do seem nice, but I would not be able to deal with the no sex before marriage, and I found I have trouble dating/being friends with non-atheists. Those would be the only two no's though...

• That's fine. I do think that religious compatibility is a very important factor in relationships.

• "> Has a mix of traditional and modern 'values'.
    > Makes a lot of scientific jokes.
    > hates shallow people.
    > Cannot stand people chewing with their mouth open, making a lot of noise while eating, talking while eating."

I can relate. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I'd date you if I were guy, and you were legal.