Would you date me?

I'm not available but still.

> A short Brown girl.
> Feminist
> Has a mix of traditional and modern 'values'.
> Makes a lot of scientific jokes.
> Extremely poor sociability.
> Lives under a deep dark rock. Did not even watch Titanic.
> Often sick. I'm on a cold right now.
> Doesn't fear anyone except God.
> Extremely beauty-conscious but hates shallow people.
> Cannot stand people chewing with their mouth open, making a lot of noise while eating, talking while eating. It's extremely bothersome.
> No sex or any sort of physical intimacy before marriage. Doesn't even dance with guys at events even if others are forcing.

Extremely random list but there u go.
Updates:
Girls, I am straight too, and in these questions I prefer to start my answer with "If I was a guy..." cmon say sth better than "I'm straight so no." I'm straight too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The feminist is the tricky part, Of course you can believe in what you want. But many woman don't know what it actually means, It means to be equal. Something I think a lot of feminist no longer want. They want to be better then men, and so they contradict there whole belief system and are fine with that.

2|1
    0|0
    • That's your headache. I only want this world to be a better place for women. I am more about justice than equality.

• Then you are not a feminist... simple as that. It's more about justice then equality? I don't get what you mean by that?
      Woman in many countries get away with a lot more then men, it's the men that have to now tred carefully not woman.

• Feminism is justice to those who live in misogynistic societies.

• I know you well enough to know that the feminist label is misleading. If I was a young man, I would be ecstatic if I had the opportunity to court you. I know that you will make someone a wonderful wife when that time arrives.

1|0
    0|0
    • Some people here are failing to understand that the society I'm living in is quite sexist. That's why I put that point up first... I would never date a guy who makes wrong assumptions about me from just seeing that word.

• Show All
    • They are YoungerAndNotWiser! :)

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm quite sure I wouldn't, if I were a guy. You actually do seem nice, but I would not be able to deal with the no sex before marriage, and I found I have trouble dating/being friends with non-atheists. Those would be the only two no's though...

1|0
    0|0
    • That's fine. I do think that religious compatibility is a very important factor in relationships.

• "> Has a mix of traditional and modern 'values'.
    > Makes a lot of scientific jokes.
    > hates shallow people.
    > Cannot stand people chewing with their mouth open, making a lot of noise while eating, talking while eating."

I can relate. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I'd date you if I were guy, and you were legal.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• I have to be honest here. When I was your age, I would have probably just have wanted to be friends since I would have wanted to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope definitly not got me at feminist considering most feminists dont even know what they are fighting for... amoung most of the other things on that list... the no sex before marriage is the least bothersome thing to me at least you know how to keep it in your pants

0|0
    1|0
    • You should see her response to me.. Apparently if feminism is the reason we wouldn't date her we aren't supposed to respond, we are just supposed to keep our mouths shut..

• It's not so hard to not have sex lol it ain't anything noble.

• Over all: no.
    - height/color doesn't matter
    - I'm fine with feminism (what it was supposed to be) but strongly against feminazism. More accurately i stand for equality.
    - everyone has their own values as long is there isn't any conflicting values it does not matter
    - science is cool intelligent women are sexy.
    - social skills improve over time and become more fluent when you become more familiar with people. A date would only need you to be able to socialize with his family and some friends.
    - everyone cares about their's and others' looks, i don't like shallow people either
    - living under a rock doesn't matter, plenty of things for you to experience as "new" then.
    - being sick often is not a dealbreaker
    - nobody likes loud chewers.
    - im not ashamed to say that the sex bit is a deal breaker to me. I want to know that sex life with my partner works out and that we are compatible in that manner before i put a ring on it. Like it or not sex is important in relationships and finding out it doesn't work out at all with your partner after you are married makes the chances of divorce horribly higher.

0|0
    0|0
    • Regarding the last point, I honestly don't like this idea at all because humans aren't some sort of product that I'm gonna test a sample or let someone test me like a sample before deciding to commit to it.

• Everyone has their preferences. I certainly would not commit the rest of my life being with someone who I could not be content with.

I understand your point but it certainly would not suit me.

The role of marriage also has changed quite a bit over the years. Tears ago once you got married you were stuck in that relationship for life. Nowadays people are more independent and divorces are a daily phenomenon. Having no sex until marriage that might end so suddenly and easily nowadays feels little pointless to me.

Best of luck to you though, hope you never have to go through a divorce. My parents and almost all my relatives have gone through with it.

• Hmmmmm

Maybe in 10 years and if you were willing to leave everything in your home country and move to the west and drop the religion. Yes.

Itโ€™s a lot to ask I know lol.

0|0
    1|0
    • Hell to the know that's way too much to ask lol.

Tbh I wouldn't date anyone outside my religion too but this question was just for fun so don't take it too seriously, lol. Anyway I'm very attached with my family so even if I lived abroad, I'd like to come here to see my family at least once every year.

• Hell to the no* lol how did I do that?

• The feminist part is a deal breaker.. Everything else is cool, but feminism is something i cannot agree with.. If you were an egalitarian or something, sure.

1|0
    1|0
    • You know I had to put the deal-breaker up so you can have the choice to not continue reading and just leave? xD

• Show All
    • My own personal experience with it was bad alone. I am a victim of severe domestic violence, it left me physically scarred, and mentally scarred, when I went to talk about it, it was feminist women that told me I must have done something to deserve it.. I did not, but according to them, women can do no wrong. When I talked about my sexual assault as a child, I was told I must have liked it because I'm a man... by feminist women specifically a therapist.. when ever men try to maintain men only spaces its attacked by feminism.. when mens rights groups like TFRM try to push for 50/50 shared parenting here in the USA, a feminist group called NOW national organization for women block such legislation..

So please tell me how feminism is a good thing, please tell me exactly why I should respect feminism?

• Wow I'm toxic.. grow up little child..

• If i like you deeply from heart โ™ฅ sure i date you no matter you rich or poor and about physical love or oral love dear friend if love is deeply from heart no need for a separate room or place to express love before marriage.. bed love or sex normally happened anytime according to mood after marriage when two loving couple at same bed so it's things that's do after marriage with romantic mood any time

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't personally agree with the Feminist ideology. I think it is hateful towards men.

1|1
    0|0
  • nope :
    Lives under a rock
    Fears a non-existent // fictional character (God)
    no sex before marriage

1|0
    0|0
    • You could have simply mentioned that you are Atheist and that would be completely fine. God isn't fictional. Don't @ me with this.

• So Zeus isn't real but god is... sure

• You lost me at "feminist", I heard that's terminal, you should go see a doctor

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope saw feminist and I'm out.(technically I saw brown girl but shhh)

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

But I have dated "virgin 'til married" before who were happy to have sex on a first date.

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely i will date you if you gave me a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I AM dating you. Stop cheating on me ๐Ÿ˜’

0|0
    2|0
  • I would

1|0
    0|0
  • No, cuz you're underaged

0|0
    1|0
  • Sure I would xd

1|0
    1|0
  • after i have red feminist i would say NO a hard NO

0|0
    0|0
  • even if i was your age, no I wouldn't

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. Cubster โ™ฅ

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm yes i would ๐Ÿ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Its a boring profile at all to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm, yeah.. I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i do

0|0
    0|0
  • you are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.. Are u pakistani or indian

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope xD

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the mix of traditional and modern values?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just that I like to follow what's the RIGHT thing to do. Some are traditional like being obedient to elders and not wearing revealing clothes... modern as in I am heavily against shaming, I am open to different lifestyle choices other than just housewife and workaholic husband kind of traditional family, whatever feels the most beneficial.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of I weren't straight
    And if you weren't underage, then for sure, why not

I'd just like to inform that there is a very negative connotation to feminism now, I'd suggest you go for the title egalitarian.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't let feminazis influence what I call myself.

• Its not about what they do
      I know what it means to you, but you claiming to be a feminist tends to divert people not involve in your content as much.

• I don't even want to deal with people who would be so stupid.

• I would. You sound like a keeper!

Only if you were older

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope because of the feminist and the fact that I'm straight lol

1|1
    1|0
    • Yeah I know feminist will get many people triggered. It's okay cause I also have no interest in people who just automatically get repulsed by that one word.

• Show All
    • @tartaarsaus
      That's why I said "Well, if you're not from the westren world, then I don't mind you defining yourself as a feminist."

• @pitzi ah okay

• No, we couldn't even go on a date to a dance or something because you wouldn't be able to dance with me. That and I am unfortunately not a lesbian. Are you a troll?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would I be a troll if you feel like a date without dancing is impossible?

• Show All
    • I can't relate, but I do realize I was thinking with a narrowed mindset and I am genuinely sorry for that, and for calling you a troll, that was rude in foresight.

• It includes ESPECIALLY KISSING, lol. I haven't held the hands of a guy since my ex in 2016 and that was for a very short time.

Oh wait, I did. Last winter I traveled abroad and experienced snow for the first time there. I was badly struggling to walk on lose snow so I was holding the our tour guides hand. But it was in a case of necessity.

Otherwise, I'm only limited to handshakes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• If I was a guy, yes, you remind me a lot about myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was a guy.. probably your very pretty and you sound intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im straight.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow even your asking silly questions like me. , Read my latest question, it's even sillier than yours.

• I'm not a lezzy lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes