Is there an age at which it’s weird to have never been in a relationship or had sex?

I’m a 20 year old girl who has never been in a relationship and is still a virgin, just because I haven’t found the right guy yet. I know some day I will, but I’m starting to wonder if guys will be weirded out by the fact that I still haven’t been in a relationship by this age.

So is there an age by which you’d find it strange that a guy or girl hasn’t been in a relationship or hasn’t had sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 20 is not that weird. I've even meet me peoplein the mid 20s that were still virgins.. I'd say if your in your 30s then that would be weird.
    Just stay strong and don't give in to temptation.
    You might be a virgin for what ever your personal beliefs are.
    I knew someone like you but her image of being a virgin was shattered by someone very close to her that told me she slept around with almost all of his guys friends.
    I couldn't believe it even showing pictures of them having sex at one place in particular. From my point of view it was like most men often lie about saying that they had sex with a girl when they really haven't

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my first boyfriend when I was 20. It lasted a year. I met my current boyfriend nearly two years ago, when I was 22. He is my first sexual partner.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• 20 years old is still relatively young and there should be no pressure to have sex or be in a relationship unless you really want to. That being said, don't be waiting around for the perfect man because it won't happen and guys get leary of a woman who is older and hasn't been in a relationship or had sex. Go out and get your feet wet and talk guys and eventually you'll meet one you get along with.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fine... 29 years and no relationship (workaholic)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am in the same situation, i haven't found the right person yet and when i do they are often already taken or life to far away to make it work. There is a huge stigma so IRL i always avoid the question or give suggestive answers that makes people think i have a lot of experience. Girls tend to be very open and ok with this, but fellow guys find it weird for a guy to be a virgin at 24. Towards girls they often get it. But ultimately the right guy for you won't mind at all and will make sure your comfortable during the dating phases.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, I think finding the right person is the right way to go about it. You shouldn't just get into a relationship just to have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same here

1|0
    0|0
  • It gets weird at 30+ but then again who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE

0|0
    0|0
  • Babe you can contact me to have a chat xx

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm nineteen and have never had sex or have had a real guy ever even talk to me.
    Don't let peer pressure get to you.
    You're special, and your sex is a gift. Don't give it away to just any guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I dont think so.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes