Is there an age at which it’s weird to have never been in a relationship or had sex?

I’m a 20 year old girl who has never been in a relationship and is still a virgin, just because I haven’t found the right guy yet. I know some day I will, but I’m starting to wonder if guys will be weirded out by the fact that I still haven’t been in a relationship by this age.

So is there an age by which you’d find it strange that a guy or girl hasn’t been in a relationship or hasn’t had sex?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• 20 is not that weird. I've even meet me peoplein the mid 20s that were still virgins.. I'd say if your in your 30s then that would be weird.
    Just stay strong and don't give in to temptation.
    You might be a virgin for what ever your personal beliefs are.
    I knew someone like you but her image of being a virgin was shattered by someone very close to her that told me she slept around with almost all of his guys friends.
    I couldn't believe it even showing pictures of them having sex at one place in particular. From my point of view it was like most men often lie about saying that they had sex with a girl when they really haven't

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my first boyfriend when I was 20. It lasted a year. I met my current boyfriend nearly two years ago, when I was 22. He is my first sexual partner.