How do you know a guy is just being sweet with you just to get pics? i?

I want to know the difference between genuine caring and fake caring especially when the guy is supposed to be your boyfriend

4

Most Helpful Guy

• You can ask him to send you some sexy pics :D... on a serious note you should go out more with the guy and judge for yourself... life is a learning experience after all however do not send anything that can come back to bite you in the ass one day ;)

• How what about sighs and stuff

• It's hard for me to not be because I dated someone for 2 years... Second I told him I can't give him any pics so he told me "when we meet can we have sex" I was telling I'm not ready broke up with me right on the spot

• Well that's not bad... he did you a favour by ending it there as he was trying to make some unreasonable demands. A relationship generally should have a give or take aspect about it, whereby having a healthy balance of compromise and companionship should be what the relationship should be about. For all we know your current boyfriend will be more understanding so all should be good :) ... just don't over think it and act a little desperate not to lose someone :D