Girls, can I get an Oprah/talk show Makeover?

Those that post honestly and with genuinely helpful advice will get MHG on this post and the last one so a total of 14 points, and if you did not make a post there yet you are welcome to do so, but like I said it has to be helpful advice
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q3326738-would-you-date-me
but this question is only asking for girls thoughts, sorry guys...

So let's recap what I got from that question

"No. You just look so mean XD now don't get me wrong you're not ugly, you just remind me of those super strict teachers."
@MelaninDoll

"Nope, not even if I was single."

"If I found you on a dating app I would swipe no. Simple because I want to be attractive to the guy physically. Secondly no I wouldn’t be curious!"
@apple24
Alright, let's try this a different way. If I were to go on a dating app/site or just being out in public what could I do to make myself have more appeal to make myself more attractive, with either words or how my face looks. Any advice would be appreciated. Because as much as I want to date fellow gaggers its probably not going to happen :( So I am trying to get some helpful advice to give myself the best possible chance in the dating world.
Here's another more relaxed non strict teacher pick, features my double chin yay!!

and for other gaggers feel free to try this question as well, I am sure I am not the only one looking for someone and I am sure that other gaggers could/can help you out too and I was playful with the title so you can switch it up too

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would change the style of the glasses to something that better suits your face shape if possible, this website should help. https://www.coastal.com/eyewear/face-shape-guide#
    I would also recommend you grow your hair out longer and change the style, this website should help.
    www.businessinsider.com/best-haircut-for-every-face-shape-2016-12
    lastly, I am in complete agreement with melanin doll that you should definitely try to grow a beard.
    Added Bonus: Girls like guys with nice eyebrows, and if you have a sister or any female friends, most girls would fight for the chance to pluck someone's eyebrows. So you should get them plucked. I also recommend a hat, a beanie or a ball cap facing forwards.
    Good luck on your transformational journey, let me know how it goes!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks that was really helpful!!! Please make a post on the other question would you date me and if I pick this post I'll give you MHG for both

• Show All
    • Cool, yeah like I promised in this question I will give you 14 MHG for your advice here

• I will give you some time to make your post in the question if you want MHG

• Okay yeah, I phrased my response too harshly on the last question, so here's my response in a more constructive way (I hope 😂).
    Uhh, okay firstly I tend to make impressions based on appearance, so the short hair isn't my thing, I tend to go for guys with longer hair. I don't find the glasses attractive either ngl, i used to wear specs myself but switched to contacts. Anyhow, your personality is great from what I can tell on g@g, so yeah 😊 hope that came across better lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Changing your style of glasses for sure i'd say maybe a more fashionable frame which suits your face better, change your hair style maybe ask for some opinions on what may suit you more..
    Your fashion sense looks fine :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Try to not just dress in t shorts try using button up shirts and if you don’t like wearing button ups closed wear a plain colored T-shirt under that compliments the button up. Get button ups with different prints on it. Also when buying jeans or pants get the slims although they’re slim they mean slim on the legs so they won’t be as tight on the top but you’ll look taller and slimmer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn I sound evil. Lol hahah just like me... you need to lose weight and lift. Your face average but if you get a fit body you than Maybe. Also maybe start working on begin unique... like if your passionate about Something do it

0|1
    0|0
  • what meanies, honestly i think you're great the way you are

0|1
    0|0
  • grow you hair out and taper the sides and grow out a beard, keep the glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm uglier
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes