What would you want in a relationship? Psychological/physical/emotional connection?

What would you want in a relationship? All three I know but if you have to choose any two or any one what will you choose?

In my last relationship we were connected on a psychological level but he was not connected emotionally so I ended it , in my current relationship , my boyfriend lacks the psychological connection but we are emotionally connected. I feel there is lacking something on a deeper level and I am considering to leave to the relationship.

What to you think about this?

03