What shoes should girls wear on first date? Are heels a necessity?

Im 18 and my date is 22 if that would help.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No! You absolutely do NOT need to wear heels. Wear shoes that are comfortable and don't scream "I'm trying too hard."

• All of my close friends said that I should wear heels.. and to be honest I don't want to and im a fraid that he wouldn't like it when i'll show up without heels

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first is deciding what you plan on wearing.

• www.stradivarius.com/.../...0089028p300758231.html similar to these what do you think?

• Well that surely depends on how good your feet are, will they be capable of standing a whole evening in heels, or would they feel better in perhaps sensible court shoes or even flats.

• Thank you for the MHG.