Would you date me?

Saw this being asked a lot and thought I'd pitch in. Physically: 5"11, dark brown hair and eyes, white, glassses usually, goatee, short hair, receding, skinny. Personality: Quiet, laid back, very caring, heart on sleeve, tough, gamer, or outdoors if with others, loyal, trustworthy, funny to those who take the time to know me, really into rock music but is pretty much open to any genre. Other things about me good and bad: crappy car, doesn't make a whole lot of money, lives with unclean roomates in a tight spaced one bedroom home, usually depressed and negative, only been with one girl sexually, doesn't go out and party, drinks socially, goes to concerts with friends band often, doesn't like driving in big cities, went straight to work after graduating highschool/no college, very sexual and open to trying just about anything, makes sure you get satisfied sexually, doesn't cook or workout but willing to. Suprised I said this much, there's more I can't think of, but yeah I'll add anything if anyone's curious.

62

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont like the receding hairline

Skinny is ok but if i see your ribs you need to eat and bulk up

You’d have to move in with me instead of the roommates

You’d have to think positively and laugh more than be depressed

You’d have to cut the drinking even more and start working out

• You can't see my ribs unless I suck in, and I'd move somewhere else in a heartbeat lol, I would if I had someone, and I don't drink a lot at all

• I would! If I was single and looking haha

Most Helpful Guys

• Your a good catch for the ladies.