I'm kinda weak and shy man. Why girls doesn't like me?

I'm 29. I never had sex or a relationship. Never worked, university student, relying on my parents money, my height is 5'7, no muscles at all (never been at gym!), no car... I'd like some role reversed with a girl who comes to talk to me (I'm fear shame to do it myself), who is kind and gentle to me... I'm a bit shy but I'm not, like, depressed, I'm kinda narcissist and don't want to put me in risk to be hurted or humiliated... Girls are lucky to be passive, chased... I want it too but I'm invisible to them: they approach only handsome tall and sporty men where I live (even if they are stupid...).

When I was a kid it sorta worked, everywhere there was some shy gurl who stared me or thought I were cute but now that I am a full-fledged man... No. I'm already balding too.
I spend much time inside my home in front of a computer or video games (but I'm not a nerd at all!) but in my uni there are a few of guys and many many girls but nobody never talked to me in years. It's so frustrating!

When someone want to help me with girls, they say be confident, build muscles, buy a car, find a job, be independent or you'll never have a woman, but why can't I have a girl like this? We accepted homosexuals, transgender people etc. so why not a shy and passive guy? Why should I change my nature?
I'm becoming bald and never kissed a girl, this is driving me mad like hel!!

I know I'm the opposite of what man supposed to do in stereotypes, but we are in 2018 and women can be everything they want so why me not? Become some macho dude is against my nature.
I'd like to be like a teenager that women think it's cute; I don't want to be strong with money and a big car. My body is small and weak and It's bizarre a model like that to me.

03