Guys, Do White guys like Asian girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally do, but I can't speak for all white guys unfortunately

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhm, who all counts as white for the purposes of this?

0|0
    0|0
    • White men

• Show All
    • I’m not here to debate scientific issues. I’m here to ask guys about their dating preferences.

• That's all fair, but if I don't know if you count Italians that's about thirty million men. That's, as it turns out, a huge number, that could easily swing the result around.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• You really cannot generalise. I fall apart when I see a Chinese girl. Flat chest, flat bum, pallid skin, but I don't even notice. She's magic.

However Asians can be Chinese, Indonesian, Indian - all of whom look quite different. I adore them, but they can seem old-fashioned to us.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s funn you’d ask that because a guy asked the same question a few days ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all races, but I'm not sure about other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, and I have friends that do too.

1|0
    0|0
    • perfect!

• tell me more about it

• I'm not sure how to explain more. I find many Asian girls attractive, leaning more toward Japanese and Korean. My friends are pretty much the same way, but some like Chinese and South Asians (India and so on).

• i wish i stood chance but a handfull of Asians told me if your not rich there is no chance

0|0
    0|0
    • Donmt worry that’s just a common stereotype. Most Asian girls will love you for who you are not for money.

• i work at a 24 hr pho place in oc cali and see lots of Asian girls i am to scared to flirt

• Yeah, I'm white and love Asian girls

1|0
    0|0
  • But of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm yes i love Asian girls a lot

0|0
    0|0