Is dating and finding the right person typically a hard task?

I hear multiple people say that being single is a choice. However, I hear others state that they just can’t find someone their compatible with. And I must say, I get envious when I see those beautiful couples and even older couples that have been together for decades. How do they make it work? I’ve only ever been in a relationship that lasted a few months and I’m 23. I feel like I’m destined to be single. And I don’t think I’m terrible looking. I’ve been complimented for my looks from both genders. Not solely including compliments from family members and female friends. Why can’t I find a good guy? 😭
  • Yes
  • No

02