Should I call him or wait for him to call?

Seen this guy 8 times. He’s complained about me not reaching out and how it makes him feel like I’m not interested & dont even care to see him. So I reached out and he was busy at a friends house watching football. He then texted me later but I had made plans with friends and didn’t want to be rude and leave so then I asked about the next night and he said he had to work so then we agreed we’d meet up another night but he didn’t say a specific night. He then called me late that same night just to talk for a bit, which I thought was sweet. But That was Sunday night. It’s now Wednesday.

I don’t know if it’s on me to reach out or I should wait for him. I don’t want to scare him off since I already reached out (after he asked me to) sooo what do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a cat and mouse game. Both of you need to stop playing dard ass and just talk it out. You aren't kids playing games anymore... or are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • No we’re not. I’ve just dealt in the past with a lot of commitment phobic men so I’m very hesitant to reach out for fear of looking clingy or not giving them enough space (and these guys needed A LOT of space)

• Show All
    • Ok yea I agree, keeping track of who calls who is silly. And no, I haven’t initiated anything. He’s done all the calling all the inviting, with the exception of this time but then he took the reins again calling me just because so you’re right I should be ok calling him

• Now you got it. :)

Recommended myTakes