Should I call him or wait for him to call?

Seen this guy 8 times. He’s complained about me not reaching out and how it makes him feel like I’m not interested & dont even care to see him. So I reached out and he was busy at a friends house watching football. He then texted me later but I had made plans with friends and didn’t want to be rude and leave so then I asked about the next night and he said he had to work so then we agreed we’d meet up another night but he didn’t say a specific night. He then called me late that same night just to talk for a bit, which I thought was sweet. But That was Sunday night. It’s now Wednesday.

I don’t know if it’s on me to reach out or I should wait for him. I don’t want to scare him off since I already reached out (after he asked me to) sooo what do I do?

10